MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee 1 - 23/10/16

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee 1 - 23/10/16  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kanes workrate and harrying was outstanding. Hes still nervous as **** on the ball though, theres plenty of chances for him to have a pop, or run at a defence, and instead he'll either stop and try and find MacLean, or half heartedly shoot. 

Needs more conviction about himself, and needs to be less scared of making a mistake.

I was at the game.

I felt Kane's running about was great but, again, he was muscled off the ball too much - and that's even with me noticing early season that he'd bulked up a bit. Makes runs into channels and then seem to hide.

When he was on the ball, the sum amount of result was eff all, apart from looking for someone else. He's a centre forward for christs sake.

Danny Swanson stood out so much as the best player on the park so as the votes show only one real candidate this week. I also was very impressed with the performance of Richard Foster. Very accomplished in defence and eventually second half he started getting for ward more. His crosses were far superior to Easton, Craig and Spoony's. Ando would have been worth a mention but for that crazy two handed push for the penalty and send us in to panic mode. Great to hear BT Sports waxing lyrical about Danny. I think their comment that Danny would easily be an automatic choice for starting in every other squad apart from Celtic is spot on. 

Danny Swanson stood out so much as the best player on the park so as the votes show only one real candidate this week. I also was very impressed with the performance of Richard Foster. Very accomplished in defence and eventually second half he started getting for ward more. His crosses were far superior to Easton, Craig and Spoony's. Ando would have been worth a mention but for that crazy two handed push for the penalty and send us in to panic mode. Great to hear BT Sports waxing lyrical about Danny. I think their comment that Danny would easily be an automatic choice for starting in every other squad apart from Celtic is spot on. 

Spot on. Foster has been a great addition.

Will agree with the Kane comments. He has many plus points but unfortunately for him he has many points he needs to really improve on. Thought Gormley would have been the striker we were needing but he seems to not be over his injuries, which adds more pressure on Kane to perform. We are very light up front imo.