The Rangers v Saints. Wed 26/10/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Looks like its live on rangers TV, so may be a stream available.

Going to try and get it through my kodi box but it does involve installing the follow follow plug in which feels dirty 

Will feel less dirty if we win though. It's really a 50/50 game and hopefully we go and compete and not be fazed by a name, they are no better than hearts and Aberdeen and by extension us.

Edited by Shaggy Jenkins

Im annoyed its not on telly. If swanson can work his magic then its deffo winnable. Defence need to stay tight 

Will be on Rangers tv if you can find a stream and turn the volume down so that you do not need to listen to a biased commentator.

I have an Oober Supreme box that I get all these streams with very little buffering. Goggle Oober tv if you are interested

Newly promoted teams usually step up their game when they come up against the big guns in the league, we see it all the time, so Tommy needs to ensure we stay motivated and go out there to do a professional job against these journeymen.

We'll probably let in a goal to tease them a bit, maybe even let them take the lead, but in the end a comfortable 2-1 victory to the Saintees. Hearts to drop points at Killie, third place here we come.

I think Tommy will use similar tactics to last time and play danny in more of a central role and play balls over the top of there (very slow) CB's. With the CB's they have at the minute, I hope a lot of the players are encouraged to run at them. Most of the team will have the pace and ability to skip past them

Somewhat surprisingly the optimistic assessment of Sunday's result put out by MW and one or two of his players is not shared by the peepul.  The Bears Den view is that they were lucky to escape another skelping, only the goalkeeper and Craig Thomson receive pass marks for their performances.  An early goal would get the crowd on the players backs.

One thing to be wary of is their liking for taking quick free kicks, got to be careful there because no referee will make them retake a kick at Ayebroke if they have scored from an unfair advantage. 

I fear they may just kick Swanson out of the game, and we could really do without him being injured.

Would be a great boost to have Millar and Davidson in midfield, with Danny and Spoony out wide.  Is there merit in playing Coulson and Macca up front?  Coulson has looked good when he's featured, and it might not end up in Kane/Cummins becoming isolated up front?

I'd go

Clark

Foster Joe Ando Easton

Midge Muzz

Spoony Coulson Danny

Macca

Guest ScottMann

I was also wondering about Coulson starting given their static defence. As long as Tommy doesn't make too many changes as that rarely seems to work. Just forget the whole media love in crap that goes with these bastards and just be Saints. That should be good enough for a point at least.