Best Start to a Season?

ss75990

As we come up to the end of the 1st round of games, our league position and points tally is impressive (considering the teams we are around and the fact we are usually bad starters). It got me thinking of what our best start to a season was in the top flight (in terms of points) after the 1st round of games. Anyone able to help with this?

Look at where Hibs are there... is that the same season they ended up getting relegated?

No I think they got relegated in our Cup winning season.

Relegated when we won the cup - I had a look at the back of some of the posters etc. from May 18 recently, and the build up is about the semi final. Had a chuckle when I realised that a piss poor Hamilton only just overcame Falkirk then pumped Hibs at Easter Road:laugh:

Yeah, I know, but some are going on about being 3rd - we could be 5th after games played in full

Regardless, it is a good start

4th would be worst. Hearts v Rangers is still to be played.  Just being picky, hoelwever consider the injury time defeat at ICT and home slip up v Killie, could say we are 2 points robbed.