Hearts vs Saints 5/11

David123

I'd go 5 in midfield as well, but I think I'd play Kane up front on his own. Macca up front as a lone striker doesn't work IMO, as he doesn't have the pace or mobility to stretch the defence by getting in behind, running the channels etc, which Kane offers. He also has the habit of dropping deep and trying to get involved in midfield, which means we can be left with no one up top as an out ball. Kane's best 2 performances in recent times have been away at Tynecastle last year and at Ibrox last week , both as a lone striker, so if we are playing 1 up front, I think his game suits it better than Macca. 

Clark 

Foster   Ando   Joe   Easton

Alston    Paton      Millar   Craig or Coulson

Swanson

Kane

I'd play Swanson in a free role behind Kane to give him a bit more freedom, knowing that he has Paton and Millar covering. If it was anyone but Hearts I'd like to see Coulson get a chance in place of Craig on the left, as he's looked fairly sharp in his recent cameos. The seethe Liam is able to generate from the stands at Tynecastle is brilliant though, so wouldn't be too upset if he did get the nod! 

Think that's our best available starting eleven.

lets go for it from the start

Zander

Foster Joe Ando Easton

Alston Millar Craig Swanson

Kane  Macca

subs Mannus Scobbie Spoony Coulson Cummins Paton Comrie

Not for me I would play Paton instead of Craig in the middle alongside Millar.I would also play Spoony wide left and give Swanson a,free role behind McLean 

I'd go 5 in midfield as well, but I think I'd play Kane up front on his own. Macca up front as a lone striker doesn't work IMO, as he doesn't have the pace or mobility to stretch the defence by getting in behind, running the channels etc, which Kane offers. He also has the habit of dropping deep and trying to get involved in midfield, which means we can be left with no one up top as an out ball. Kane's best 2 performances in recent times have been away at Tynecastle last year and at Ibrox last week , both as a lone striker, so if we are playing 1 up front, I think his game suits it better than Macca. 

Clark 

Foster   Ando   Joe   Easton

Alston    Paton      Millar   Craig or Coulson

Swanson

Kane

I'd play Swanson in a free role behind Kane to give him a bit more freedom, knowing that he has Paton and Millar covering. If it was anyone but Hearts I'd like to see Coulson get a chance in place of Craig on the left, as he's looked fairly sharp in his recent cameos. The seethe Liam is able to generate from the stands at Tynecastle is brilliant though, so wouldn't be too upset if he did get the nod! 

I'd go with that albeit swap Coulson for Swanson myself

It's not a bad arguement for folk to be having.. With Scobbie back and Watson well on his way back and a striker coming in January, competition for places when everyone is 100% fit is going to be fierce.. It also bodes well for a cup run that we have a strong squad when the games are coming thick and fast

Tickets have seat numbers. I asked for a specific area & if I don't get it there will be a riot.

Every time I have been to Tynie, there is always a mix of people who sit in the seat specified on their ticket and some that dont

Of course, particularly when a sell out, all it takes is for a few to sit where they please and the knock-on effect is considerable

Edited by Edstar101

Every time I have been to Tynie, there is always a mix of people who sit in the seat specified on their ticket and some that dont

Of course, particularly when a sell out, all it takes is for a few to sit where they please and the knock-on effect is considerable

We will just need to risk it as we are row 23 and hopefully someone wants to swap.