Any hobbies?

saint-johns-toun

As someone who has always nursed a few pints rather than get on the dance floor when out with the other half, I have recently, started to learn to dance. Quick step, Cha Cha, Tango, Rumba and English Waltz. Who would have believed it?

That is something I thought I would never say.........or do!

Holland is liberating me!:laugh:

As someone who has always nursed a few pints rather than get on the dance floor when out with the other half, I have recently, started to learn to dance. Quick step, Cha Cha, Tango, Rumba and English Waltz. Who would have believed it?

That is something I thought I would never say.........or do!

Holland is liberating me!:laugh:

How is the clog dancing getting on ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ed, the bloody Great North Run has scuppered our night in Newcastle on Saturday. Can't get a hotel for Saturday night, so post City Games (some class athletes running) we're heading down to York for 2 nights. No particular reason, except I'm on holiday for 2 weeks and fancy seeing York.

I'm a bit of a cycler too, if you know of anyone selling a cheap  (not stolen!) ladies road bike, let me know! 

Also, the Great North Run is for wimps. The real hardcore runners do the Great North 5k!!! Haha.

Enjoy your trip!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...