FAIR CITY UNITY

Sjfcu

Will never be mastered by the polis! 

Its no secret the group has gained bans of over an 8th of the section. The police have begun treating us like criminals and have visited over 10 of the section members doors, sometimes even twice in the space of 24hrs to discuss football. As you can imagine this is a major put off. No football fan deserves to get this kind of treatmeant! 

Despite this we will continue as a section. 

Cant stop Ultras!

If they learned to behave outside of the grounds that would be great too! Fair play for the atmosphere they create at home but please behave yourself when you are on your travels. Trying to pick fights with innocent Caley fans gives you a bad reputation. 

You won't let it lie ,will ye.

prove this is the same group .

As far as I'm aware there is a current police investigation ongoing relating to conduct both before and during the dundee game on Hogmanay relating to a) behaviour in the city centre pre-match and b ) pyro at the game itself. None have yet been at court.

As far as I can tell it's not the guys you see st the games making the noise that we're taking about, but some people who have become hangers on at away games such as at Dundee who have caused bother. Some of that bother in Dundee before the game was out of order and if anyone ends up banned due to that they've only got themselves to blame. And I'd expect if anyone is caught for the pyro at Dens they'll be dealt with similarly. You can argue until you're blue in the face about the merits or otherwise of smoke bombs etc but the people who set them off did so in the full knowledge they're outlawed and what would happen to them.

Every time I've spoken to people at the club about the FCU they've been very supportive of what they've done in their section at McD. But equally they can't condone some of the stuff that has happened away from there.

What exactly happened in Dundee?

i was on the same train ended up in the same pub an never witnessed anything 

If the club are so supportive of them, then why don't they come out and publicly say so but spell out in words of one syllable what is deemed to be unacceptable behaviour by both the fans and the stewards/police?

I have within the last few days witnessed both the good and bad sides of policing in action and surprise surprise the bad side was at the football.

If they learned to behave outside of the grounds that would be great too! Fair play for the atmosphere they create at home but please behave yourself when you are on your travels. Trying to pick fights with innocent Caley fans gives you a bad reputation. 

Oh dear HSF, not really true have you been listening to rumours  was on same train as @ 30 young team on arriving at Inverness station wee group of caley youth indicated they were game for it but didn't have enough on clearing off they shouted see you after game 

as they did 

statement about these guys that are not true will give them a bad name what about the food bank collection

Oh dear HSF, not really true have you been listening to rumours  was on same train as @ 30 young team on arriving at Inverness station wee group of caley youth indicated they were game for it but didn't have enough on clearing off they shouted see you after game 

as they did 

statement about these guys that are not true will give them a bad name what about the food bank collection

Too much information bear.

hsf mind will be in overdrive , she likes to stir bollocks.

as they did 

I'm all for the young lads having a good time and creating some atmosphere.

They are to be commended, not just for making an effort but pulling off a few good efforts, especially away, as well as their other things like the food bank, scarves and pin badges.

I've no idea who it was, but the away match at Killie when young lads were sent back on their bus (apart from one or two left behind) wasn't clever. It looked like a drunken kindergarten outing to me. I could hardly believe what I saw that night. Harmless enough but frowned upon by police, stewards, clubs, etc. As I say, I've no idea if any of FCU were involved in that day's events.

Any good that is done could easily be far outweighed by even a little negative behaviour. We all know what the authorities and clubs can be like. The young guys, I'm sure, can manage to keep others out of their group if hangers on are causing bother. Maybe they need to formalise their setup. Have a chief whip who bans any trouble makers from the group. I wouldn't like to see them lose interest or give up due to any unfair treatment. Just a few thoughts.

I'm all for the young lads having a good time and creating some atmosphere.

They are to be commended, not just for making an effort but pulling off a few good efforts, especially away, as well as their other things like the food bank, scarves and pin badges.

I've no idea who it was, but the away match at Killie when young lads were sent back on their bus (apart from one or two left behind) wasn't clever. It looked like a drunken kindergarten outing to me. I could hardly believe what I saw that night. Harmless enough but frowned upon by police, stewards, clubs, etc. As I say, I've no idea if any of FCU were involved in that day's events.

Any good that is done could easily be far outweighed by even a little negative behaviour. We all know what the authorities and clubs can be like. The young guys, I'm sure, can manage to keep others out of their group if hangers on are causing bother. Maybe they need to formalise their setup. Have a chief whip who bans any trouble makers from the group. I wouldn't like to see them lose interest or give up due to any unfair treatment. Just a few thoughts.

I agree .one thing as a football fan .stand your ground

team club city mates