FAIR CITY UNITY

Sjfcu

Oh dear HSF, not really true have you been listening to rumours  was on same train as @ 30 young team on arriving at Inverness station wee group of caley youth indicated they were game for it but didn't have enough on clearing off they shouted see you after game 

as they did 

statement about these guys that are not true will give them a bad name what about the food bank collection

Just to be clear then Bear, are you saying that the guys don't cause trouble outside the ground (home or away)?

I think they do a brilliant job in the ground but there is baggage that comes with it....no doubt.

As for the food bank statement....it was a brilliant gesture and it was pitched exactly right but to include as part of the banning order issue is "what-aboutery" at it's best.

Oh dear HSF, not really true have you been listening to rumours  was on same train as @ 30 young team on arriving at Inverness station wee group of caley youth indicated they were game for it but didn't have enough on clearing off they shouted see you after game 

as they did 

statement about these guys that are not true will give them a bad name what about the food bank collection

Um I witnessed them chasing a few Caley fans onto the Caley Club bus which I was also on. They were having to be held back at the entrance to the bus. It was embarrassing.

Um I witnessed them chasing a few Caley fans onto the Caley Club bus which I was also on. They were having to be held back at the entrance to the bus. It was embarrassing.

Everything HSF says is true, I was on the same bus, as were a number of other Saints fans. The ICT fans on the bus were mainly pensioners and quite bemused by the whole thing.

Embarrassing indeed

IMG_8843.JPG

See the thing that really pi$$es me off in this snap, is the nanny state. All the yellow jackets in such close proximity. What's that about... fans are in the stand creating an atmosphere and the stewards are of absolutely no assistance to any of the fans here.  They are solely waiting on creating confrontation by picking on someone... And I'm no Ultra but is this really necessary?   

See the thing that really pi$$es me off in this snap, is the nanny state. All the yellow jackets in such close proximity. What's that about... fans are in the stand creating an atmosphere and the stewards are of absolutely no assistance to any of the fans here.  They are solely waiting on creating confrontation by picking on someone... And I'm no Ultra but is this really necessary?   

I agree.

maybe the banner should be changed tae steward oppressing.i dinnae see any coppers

I've never had a problem with the stewards. Until Saturday. At full time hey were encouraging the FCU and everyone else to hurry up and get out. But in an arsey way. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Don't know what their problem was.

Trying tae get us out afore Derek shut the gate?

Trying tae get us out afore Derek shut the gate?

"Drink up yer drinks, make yer way to the door" caper.

WHY WOULD AN OWNER LET KNUCKLEDRAGGERS SET THE TONE?

The whole stewarding thing in Scotland is mental. .... you've got grown men who actually have it as their fulltime job.

Stewarding is something I thought folk did for extra money here or there....

Which is why they "make" so much work for  themselves with all these "troublemakers".

Cos without them, there'd be no need for so many of the ****ing cunts.

Edited by MySpazz

Another thing, I'm assuming the "no standing on the steps/walkway" rule does not apply if your wearing a illuminate jacket?

Just like hairy eyebrows and his wee gang  block the west stand middle exit all game and and only let directors use this exit.

one rule for one and one rule for abody else.

"Drink up yer drinks, make yer way to the door" caper.

WHY WOULD AN OWNER LET KNUCKLEDRAGGERS SET THE TONE?

The whole stewarding thing in Scotland is mental. .... you've got grown men who actually have it as their fulltime job.

Stewarding is something I thought folk did for extra money here or there....

Which is why they "make" so much work for  themselves with all these "troublemakers".

Cos without them, there'd be no need for so many of the ****ing cunts.

Yer no far wrong wi' that post mate.

Maist o' their "work" is self made and well easy avoided.

Fair enough if the object's of their attention are chucking rocks and tatties wi' nails in them and such like circa 70's-80's but they arnae, they are boisterous at worst. These muppets wouldnae hae lasted tae half time when there was real trouble.