FAIR CITY UNITY

Sjfcu

Just in case you boys are interested I have a couple of 90cm confetti cannons that you can have if you want to start things off with a bang.

And the knicker wetters can keep them dry no explosive charge is used sends a cloud of multi coloured confetti 30-40 ft in the air and just like SLF,s scooter they are twist and go.

Just in case you boys are interested I have a couple of 90cm confetti cannons that you can have if you want to start things off with a bang.

And the knicker wetters can keep them dry no explosive charge is used sends a cloud of multi coloured confetti 30-40 ft in the air and just like SLF,s scooter they are twist and go.

Braw lambrett twist

If the team had played half as good as FCU today they would have won the game at a canter!

These guys kept going throughout the whole game and are a credit with their vocal support, It will be difficult to deal with increasing their numbers if they have to endure the performances of that dross on the park week after week! 

Have to say the boys were good today, and seemed more of them? 

Actually the whole crowed seemed larger today, was very surprised at the official attendance. 

Just a shame that once more the team and management let them down in a massive way. Not to mention the club as a whole with what looked like again heavy handed stewarding.

Between the car park, stewarding and the team it's really a struggle to get yourself up for a trip to Mcd. Sitting listening to Willy miller and chick young on the radio with a cold beer is genuinely getting more appealing....  Sad  

Have to say the boys were good today, and seemed more of them? 

Actually the whole crowed seemed larger today, was very surprised at the official attendance. 

Just a shame that once more the team and management let them down in a massive way. Not to mention the club as a whole with what looked like again heavy handed stewarding.

Between the car park, stewarding and the team it's really a struggle to get yourself up for a trip to Mcd. Sitting listening to Willy miller and chick young on the radio with a cold beer is genuinely getting more appealing....  Sad  

I agree, apart from the last paragraph the bit about willy miller and chick young.if I had my way I would make they two kunts live together in a dog kennel thats no sad it's Love

So once again the young lads get hassled nice to read they got some back up from the aulder fans, read that it could be seen from the west stand and the Queen bee was in her padded seat in the Ivory towers did anyone point it out to her and Broon what was going on ??, maybe she should sit in the East stand next home game in her slo role and witness first hand what the club employees get up .

What is her E-Mail address ?? I will E-Mail her will others.

So once again the young lads get hassled nice to read they got some back up from the aulder fans, read that it could be seen from the west stand and the Queen bee was in her padded seat in the Ivory towers did anyone point it out to her and Broon what was going on ??, maybe she should sit in the East stand next home game in her slo role and witness first hand what the club employees get up .

What is her E-Mail address ?? I will E-Mail her will others.

You seem to refer to people in fairly derogatory terms there. Is there any reason for this?