FAIR CITY UNITY

Sjfcu

We must have the bossest top little firm in the land.

why else would ye have so many polis standing  staring at a small group of fans.then when saints score and everyone's celebrating,its time to charge in  for mass arrests.

what the fuq is that all about ?

Enjoying footy with yer mates if yer a stjohnstone fan is fuqen hard.its so wrong on every level.

Maybe we should all sit wrapped up in tartan saints blankets.be like a stiff all match and maybe give a little ripple of applause when we score.

aye fuqing right.

time to give up the game if thats what's required.

Big sing song tonight without them although still some down the front, few giving it laldy up at the Tesco fence gooding  the Hearts fans before the game. 

Decent saints support tonight so roar was pretty good, more likely to be missed at a Hamilton home game! 

Hope this gets sorted out as plenty of fans banned in the past now saintees stalwarts. Those that have been caught being naughty will have banning orders that are at the clubs discretion to allow them back.

Lots that haven't been banned in the past would have been by today's standards. 

I know of one local business man who was big in the Pack back in the sixtees ( now these were the days FCU choir boys in comparison) who gave it laldy home and away ,and  now is respected by the board.

Maybe we should all sit wrapped up in tartan saints blankets.be like a stiff all match and maybe give a little ripple of applause when we score.

aye fuqing right.

time to give up the game if thats what's required.

Time to get the auld rattles out when we score they can twirl them make a jolly noise and all give a chorus of play up Saints.

On seconds thoughts they would confiscate them as they may take someones eye out.

Time to get the auld rattles out when we score they can twirl them make a jolly noise and all give a chorus of play up Saints.

On seconds thoughts they would confiscate them as they may take someones eye out.

Too loud.it might waken some auld stonker up.

Done for breach of the peace.have a ban for good measure.ta ta

FCU are customers............those old fuqs with their tartan blankets can fuq off to the bowls...........oh wait..... St Johnstone still don't like money of everyone, just the chosen few.

My fav bit of the statement is " unruly behaviour in public streets and on public transport " - Oh my teenagers....... call in the army......

What a joke decision by the club & a victory for the Masonic Lodge of McD..

Last night was a disgrace. I counted 10 police at one point. And when we scored they pulled out a lad that couldny of been more than 12 years old, man handling him like they had just caught the Yorkshire ripper, seriously wtf! These cops are a total piss take, completely out of their depth with a situation they created. This crap needs to stop.

Last night was a disgrace. I counted 10 police at one point. And when we scored they pulled out a lad that couldny of been more than 12 years old, man handling him like they had just caught the Yorkshire ripper, seriously wtf! These cops are a total piss take, completely out of their depth with a situation they created. This crap needs to stop.

Yeah, that was over-zealous, but what was also disgraceful was the group of wee sh1ts before the game standing by the slip road insulting regular Hearts fans, families, old folk etc walking down to the game

It was nothing short of embarrassing 

Yeah, that was over-zealous, but what was also disgraceful was the group of wee sh1ts before the game standing by the slip road insulting regular Hearts fans, families, old folk etc walking down to the game

It was nothing short of embarrassing 

Ooh the banter 

FCU are customers............those old fuqs with their tartan blankets can fuq off to the bowls...........oh wait..... St Johnstone still don't like money of everyone, just the chosen few.

My fav bit of the statement is " unruly behaviour in public streets and on public transport " - Oh my teenagers....... call in the army......

What a joke decision by the club & a victory for the Masonic Lodge of McD..

What would you expect Tesco to do if you wore their uniform while attacking and verbally absuing random families who pass you in the street? 

St Johnstone is a business. The FCU have now had numerous incidents which have caused a slur against St Johnstone. I've genuinely no idea why they, or anyone else, expected anything other than the club trying to distance themselves from that side of them. 

What would you expect Tesco to do if you wore their uniform while attacking and verbally absuing random families who pass you in the street? 

St Johnstone is a business. The FCU have now had numerous incidents which have caused a slur against St Johnstone. I've genuinely no idea why they, or anyone else, expected anything other than the club trying to distance themselves from that side of them. 

So long as they meet the ground regulations the rest is public order, which has nothing to do with Saints. 

The young folk in that crew shouldn't be causing trouble about the place, unless provoked/defending themselves.

That said, if you go to football and can't take the tribal nature of it then i suggest you head off to some prawn sandwich sport somewhere. This is the SPFL not EPL or La Liga.

The business you talk about it................FCU pay their entrance, and partake in the CULTURE OF FOOTBALL!

you lot in the po-faced brigade, seriously.................................grow some ffs

So long as they meet the ground regulations the rest is public order, which has nothing to do with Saints. 

The young folk in that crew shouldn't be causing trouble about the place, unless provoked/defending themselves.

That said, if you go to football and can't take the tribal nature of it then i suggest you head off to some prawn sandwich sport somewhere. This is the SPFL not EPL or La Liga.

The business you talk about it................FCU pay their entrance, and partake in the CULTURE OF FOOTBALL!

you lot in the po-faced brigade, seriously.................................grow some ffs

They associate themselves with the club, and as supporters, are seen as representatives. We're trying to build a family nature and I doubt it's appealing to take your children to away games when there's a high chance you'll end up caught up in them scrapping with opposition fans. Its that type of thing that turned fans away from football in the 80s.

I find it bizarre you think its defendable for anyone to verbally abuse families, including young children , as they apparently done last night. That's not any "tribal" bullshit or "defending themselves", it's not something that anyone should find acceptable. Defending it is just bizarre 

Its that type of thing that turned fans away from football in the 80s.

Is that the '80's when Saints averaged over 6000 in the first division, and even more the next season in premier league. I'm not aware of fans turning away for any other reason other than pricing and entertainment value.

Is that the '80's when Saints averaged over 6000 in the first division, and even more the next season in premier league. I'm not aware of fans turning away for any other reason other than pricing and entertainment value.

Bit disingenuous that Dave, I remember plenty 1200 crowds in the 80s. 

I do however think football is tribal and a wee scuffle now and then is inevitable.  Shit happens.

Bit disingenuous that Dave, I remember plenty 1200 crowds in the 80s. 

I do however think football is tribal and a wee scuffle now and then is inevitable.  Shit happens.

So do I,but we were in the third division,nobody stopped going because of  fighting, that was my point.Real violence was in the '70's and crowds were no worse,in fact my biggest crowd at Muirton,was 21,000, against Aberdeen,with unbelievable fighting at half time,but we still changed ends to go behind the goals.

What Saints fans do around stadiums is absolutely Saints problem. A group of supporters representing them getting out of control in towns and cities across Scotland is obviously not going to sit well.

I'm not overly bothered about the FCU having some 'hud me back' harmless fights with like minded fans, but at the same time Saints need to be seen to condemn this. It's worth bearing in mind that the group were banned from their section as a collective, not banned from the ground as individuals. I'd imagine if Saints get no more reports of bad behaviour at away games between now and the end of the season then they will be back in place for the European games. 

Also worth noting that the 'tartan blanket' support are lifelong Saints fans who deserve a bit more respect than they're being given here. People can support their club however they see fit.