Kilmarnock v Saints. Fri 23/12/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Next up we travel to darkest  East Ayrshire to face a Killie side who's form is a bit like ours. Very much up and doon. They aint scoring many but bar lealing 5 to Aberdeen, aint conceding many either. I would imagine we have no Macca for this game and Coulson may be a doubt. Hopefully we have Swanny and Ando back though.   Won't be easy but we are more than capable of going there and getting a positive result.

Would be a big boost  before the Sevco game if we could win and win well but I will take ugly if we get the 3 points.

The goods news is that due to moving our Christmas night out, I am now able to go...

COYS.

Weather could ruin this game.  Forecast looks grim.  Strong winds and rain... Storm Barbara hitting us...

Safe journey for those making the journey.

I've known a few Barbaras in my time. They've mostly been monsters... (Apologies to those of you who either are or have significant others called Barbara...)

I'm thinking we haven't a great record at Rugby Park. Is that right, or is it just my usual pessimistic self (1-0 defeat predicted in Prediction League again this week).

Ando knows where the net is at Rugby Park.. Remembera belted a couple of seasons back....

For the entertainment factor I hope the game is postponed due to the wind... my experience of playing on astro with wind is you cannae catch the ball.... It flies off the surface like ice!