St Johnstone vs Stenhousemuir 21/01/17

jhq

Can't understand why no thread has been started for this yet, but here goes.  I love the Scottish Cup - it's a realistic chance for us to win something and hopefully we will get a chance to emulate 2014.  Stenny have been awful this season and without getting complacent, we should be winning this one comfortably.  I think Tommy will play our strongest possible team and we will win 4-0 with at least one absolute screamer.

Actually I don't understand what the problem is my prediction for what it is worth

The match is NOT all ticket

admission price will be £23 or more likely less with season ticket cup top ups valid.

Stenhousemuir fans in the north end of the main stand.

There will be more than enough seats for anyone who wants to go. (perhaps there are some who are looking for an excuse not to go)

If you read the whole announcement you'd realise saints wanted cheaper prices and Stenhousemuir said no. So away and bolt on the Brown abuse for once. 

Oh my oh dear am so very fuqing sorry .my apologies to you and Steve brown?

horse puss

And that makes it ok then widge ? Widge ye tell me ? Eh ?

If you're not going to use proper English then don't expect any further responses from me. However where did I once say it was acceptable? Yup, I didn't, I said not Browns fault, which it's not. But fire in and make more of a fool of yourself, by all means.