St Johnstone vs Stenhousemuir 21/01/17

jhq

And  it's the baldy auld chunts fault he's caught offside  nearly all the time and that he headers over the bar fae two yards oot.  Yeah, you are spot on RG. He's a fucking top class player and we are all just morons for thinking otherwise.. How very dare we..

Having balding middle aged men screaming and booing at him for not being able to connect with balls played three yards in front of him likely doesn't help. 

Are they allowed within 200 metres of a school? I don't get the middle aged men asking him to connect with their balls played within 3 yds of him.

Cummins is just the latest target in a long line of strikers who get called shite because they have a rough patch. 

He done nothing MacLean didn't today, except getting a goal. Even the miscontrolled touch when almost clean through was something MacLean copied not lost after, and both were offside numerous times. 

Folk need to get off his back and not be cheering him off the pitch, as that helps nobody. As I say though, folk have this addiction with finding a player in our team to boo, so fair ****s. 

And  it's the baldy auld chunts fault he's caught offside  nearly all the time and that he headers over the bar fae two yards oot.  Yeah, you are spot on RG. He's a fucking top class player and we are all just morons for thinking otherwise.. How very dare we..

I wouldnae call you a moron.how very dare me !

Ma voddy top up at the match wis Braw by the way.

Cummins is just the latest target in a long line of strikers who get called shite because they have a rough patch. 

He done nothing MacLean didn't today, except getting a goal. Even the miscontrolled touch when almost clean through was something MacLean copied not lost after, and both were offside numerous times. 

Folk need to get off his back and not be cheering him off the pitch, as that helps nobody. As I say though, folk have this addiction with finding a player in our team to boo, so fair ****s. 

Bollocks

Yes, Macca has poor spells like everyone does, but he has proved his worth

Cummins on the other hand had one good spell, and the rest of the time has been average at best

His performance was bordering embarassing, but to suggest that amy fans today were on his back today or want him to fail is incorrect. He is simply not good enough....that is all. I get no pleasure out of poor Saints performers.

COYS

A huge thanks to the lovely man who gave me a cup top up voucher that he had spare. He didn't want anything for it. A week before pay day it was very very much appreciated. 

Thanks again, from the lady with the long, dark brown hair outside turnstile 13/14 of the East Stand. You are a true gent.

That was an easy, professional and ultimately boring performance.  Very Saints like. We got a couple of goals then went into professuonal mode. Never gave them a sniff but never really extending ourselves. We could and should have scored more but the energy levels in the second half weren't great. This isn't a side will score 5 or 6 in a game but as others have said got to be happy with a nice easy win in the cup.  

Good performances by Alston, Maclean and Ando. Watson first half looked good too. Swanson was in and out. Cummins very poor. 

His performance was bordering embarassing, but to suggest that amy fans today were on his back today or want him to fail is incorrect. He is simply not good enough....that is all. I get no pleasure out of poor Saints performers.

COYS

He was nowhere near embarrassing. His runs and effort allow MacLean and Swanson the space to show their quality. Kane makes a similar sacrifice while on the park. 

Folk need to get a grip.