Six foot two

Plays in blue 

Big Shaun Rooney's

After you

And when he gets 

To head the ball

He scores the goals

Like Henry Hall

My neighbours an ICT season ticket holder, Rooney undoubtedly their player of the year, he says he gets the fans off their seats, never stops running and a big target man in the opposition box. 

Sounds like a great addition to our team. 

Hail Hail the saints are here. It wasn’t until I was in late primary school that I realised many other clubs sung that - in my early life I believed it to be a saints song which other clubs copied. 

Anyone remember the short lived ‘over and over’? I remember being Motherwell in a cup game, sure it was the Jason Scotland game (Airdrie racists) and it was sung over and over pardon the pun. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Six foot two

Plays in blue 

Big Shaun Rooney's

After you

And when he gets 

To head the ball

He scores the goals

Like Henry Hall

My neighbours an ICT season ticket holder, Rooney undoubtedly their player of the year, he says he gets the fans off their seats, never stops running and a big target man in the opposition box. 

Very prophetic!

Superb thread, great laugh. I remember being at the 4-3 New Year game at Dundee in ‘78. I always got the train to Dens so I could keep my fitness up sprinting doon the Hilton on final whistle. The next week we were on the supporters bus, which was a double decker berry bus, to East Fife where a few lads sang the Bye Bye Dundee song they had written through the week, fantastic. That aways remained one of my favourites. 

On 5/16/2020 at 1:20 PM, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Six foot two

Plays in blue 

Big Shaun Rooney's

After you

And when he gets 

To head the ball

He scores the goals

Like Henry Hall

Merlin eat your heart out!