Away at Dingwall Sat 18/02

Tranmere Saintee

What a thoroughly enjoying afternoon.

Great goal from Kano to win it but would have been a travesty if we hadnt won that game.

Penalty was obvious to all of us in the stand but how the ref and the 12 year old linesman didnt give it i'll never know.

Anyway, who gives a ****, we won, another 3 points and 1 behind the Jammy Farts.

Love being a Saintee!

Great win, hope Dee beat sevco tomorrow and secure top 6 place

Squeaky bum time down Govan way with the mighty saints only 6 points behind and  the added bonus of any one from tic,dons,jambos or dee making a 3rd trip to Perth post split.

Europe still in our own hands. 

Alston was fantastic. He MUST start every game. Good shiftcscind half fae Foster also. I questioned the subbing of Macca, but Tommy knows best! Great strike fae Kane. Well done all Saintees who were there today.  

Think Alston is better playing as a 10. Wasted out wide.

Watson at right back & Foster right mid may be the way forward.

Can we play all our games away from home.

Cracking day out. Not a bad first away game for my 3 year old son to go to. 

We started off a bit scratchy, struggling to keep hold of possession, but once we scored we settled down, started winning the 50/50's and were the better team. Scrappy first goal and County equaliser, but great strike from Kane for the winner. 

Not sure how the officials managed to miss the handball, but the linesman got the bizarre looking decision from Craig's corner right - the corner taker can't touch the ball again until another player has touched it (I had to ask a ref that one!). 

I love having Wotherspoon at Saints, and he's easily the most skilful player out there, and one of the hardest working too. 

Bottom line is though that Alston is a better footballer, and should be ahead of him every week.

That said, we are struggling for a striker. Maybe we should be playing Alston as a traditional number 10 and playing Macca up top.  

Sounds like it worked for chunks of the match today.

Think Alston is better playing as a 10. Wasted out wide.

Watson at right back & Foster right mid may be the way forward.

Can we play all our games away from home.

I'm glad I read through the thread cos that's exactly what I was going to post.

No disrespect to muzz but him going off injured introduced us to the best line up I've seen this season.

Danny who??

I saw two lonely Saints in Dingwall today.

Clive Smith walking back to the coach in the car park, on his mobile, perhaps telling someone he wasn't on the bench?  His dad came to the Celtic game in hope; met him in the food queue.

Danny Swanson in his tracksuit, at the back of the bench but not included among the listed subs.  Before kickoff he was talking with (taking hugs and handshakes from) two County players.