Away at Dingwall Sat 18/02

Tranmere Saintee

That second half performance was up there with the best I've seen in years. In control the whole half, brilliant football, lots of chances. If we'd came away from that without three points it would have been a travesty. It looked like we could have had two penalties but I'd have to see them again. Kane's winner and the away celebrations is what we watch football for. Unreal. Pack rule. 

Injured according to press reports.

No Hunter either or Clive Smith.

Not sure who Jardine is as have never noted his name in development reports.

Jardine is in the twenties, stayed at St Fillans near Comrie for a bit and has played at Hibs & Middlesbrough youth teams, another one Stevenson will have picked up from his time at Hibs

That second half performance was up there with the best I've seen in years. In control the whole half, brilliant football, lots of chances. If we'd came away from that without three points it would have been a travesty. It looked like we could have had two penalties but I'd have to see them again. Kane's winner and the away celebrations is what we watch football for. Unreal. Pack rule. 

Well put, it was a good performance. I feared after we failed to get a second while we'll on top at 1-0 and County scored that we had missed our chance. But what a finish! You never know what this team will do. That's why it's worth all the poor games. Great stuff.

Wow, t aig is blocked on here? I didn't even know what that was until I read Bears Den. I'm still not that sure - is a tai g just a Catholic or are there other qualifying criteria? 

Meanwhile, on planet earth, social media full of stories about Rangers coaches raping young football players. Gosh, who saw that coming....