saints open your eyes

saintbear

I very much support the young guys FCU, this is the future and to be honest before they came along it

was like watching football in a library 

now on to today's events to keep a wee eye on my young lad I walked up from town with them today 

no probes at all great craic with Dundee police 

then with @20 mins to go the stewards on the stairs were with in kissing distance of young boys that close 

they were totally in there faces that's when the atmosphere  changed because a guy was standing on a seat nothing broken today

OH Saints have we not been here before  ala celtic it was plain to see police bottled it that day as did the stewards and saints as a club

and for the steward to barg into the section no wonder he got a reaction 

all watched  by the some fathers at back of stand

loved how the nazi in charge would tell his storm troopers who to remove then go and hide (utter shit bag of a man)

so today police brand new 

and Saints you got what u wanted and the stewards done your dirty work

AS THE GREEN BRIGADE CHANT HEAVY HANDS EMPTY SEATS...

I agree.

watching across from the west stand the stewards are an absolute disgrace.

young lads enjoying themselves despite being stared at by employees of the club.then the twats wade in amongst the group ,it's a wonder they never caused any injuries.

Your correct the young lads are the future.what exactly do the club want? 

Never seen so many 'older' fans give the stewards as much shit as during that 20mins and on way out

Leave the young ones alone.....no issues.....get in their faces for no reason and what do you think will happen?

I had a go at one of the 'Supervisors' ( a job title way above their capability) who just blamed it on the clubs Safety Officer, saying they had to act because he was there 

Smelled like bullshit to me

Never seen so many 'older' fans give the stewards as much shit as during that 20mins and on way out

Leave the young ones alone.....no issues.....get in their faces for no reason and what do you think will happen?

I had a go at one of the 'Supervisors' ( a job title way above their capability) who just blamed it on the clubs Safety Officer, saying they had to act because he was there 

Smelled like bullshit to me

Safety officer seems to take the day off when the west coast scum are in town.

This is going to get out of hand if Saints don't act. Disgusting behaviour by stewards. When did supporting your club and enjoying yourself become a public order offence. Keep up the great support FCU, and know that the vast majority of fans are backing you 100 per cent.

Amazing what happens when you dress a retarded monkey up in a yellow jacket..

Unbelievable what I witnessed today. 

I felt an arrogance on arrival around 2.20. Outside 3 yellow jackets took it on themselves to stand in the middle of the road behind the East stand. A block of arrogance. Get the fvck oot the road, stand out on the fence line or in by the back of the stand. Could feel the dirty look as I walked straight to them.  They are of no assistance, I don't need them. I guess only a few actual get help from them for opening doors etc

Opposite experience on entry, inside (for the first time ever) one steward spoke and said 'hi'.  Bloody hell, I was taken aback, youngish lad, what a difference when a steward welcomes you... It was like he knew who paid his wages and was there making you aware he was there for help and assistance... But That was quickly muted by the look of his colleague. Miserable sod glowering at him when he acknowledged me.

Now the main event, is there any need for any stewards to be anywhere near the stand when away fans are in the Main stand.  Is there any need for a wall of yellow jackets in front of home fans... blocking the view of fans who paid money to watch a game of football. Today could have got very messy, respect for the fans patience in the face of being antagonised and provoked by yellow jackets, for all to see. 

This club will die on its ar$e very soon. Folks won't come back.  Heavy hands and dreadful entertainment v Killie... Why St Johnstone do you feel the need to fleece the FCU.?

Simply why is there any need when the away end us shut to have yellow jackets ring around home fans.  

Disgraceful scenes and policy by the stewards!

If the steward that man handled the ten year old topless guy sitting on the fence had touched my daughter or granddaughter like that, I'd have decked him, theres no way he should've touched someone so young in that manner, thankfully several adults told him what they thought of him, where they all were when the Timothy's invaded the track God only knows! Great at picking on easy targets!

Out of interest has the SLO been contacted about this stuff? How did they respond?

No idea how often the issues with stewards is raised to the club but it doesn't seem to improve.

what's the point ,does it really matter.

Our slo was  sitting in the west stand hospitality seats .

about time she took an interest in the FCU and sorted out the stewards.

cannae see that happening soon.

what's the point ,does it really matter.

Our slo was  sitting in the west stand hospitality seats .

about time she took an interest in the FCU and sorted out the stewards.

cannae see that happening soon.

Give the SLO her due, she has acted on many fans concerns already this season and made a difference.

The issues with stewards have been going on for years at McDiarmid, time for Steve Broon to stand up to them. They are driving paying customers away.

Give the SLO her due, she has acted on many fans concerns already this season and made a difference.

The issues with stewards have been going on for years at McDiarmid, time for Steve Broon to stand up to them. They are driving paying customers away.

Ok chief

FcU should get some funds raised if they are doing nothing wrong, higher a solicitor get them to sit up the back and observe.

Solicitor takes it up with whoever if things are not right and gets it sorted.

Solicitor should also be asked to observe behaviour of Sevco and green brigade to establish if fcu being treated differently.

Stewards were way to intrusive yesterday if they stood in front of most folk on this forum like that they wouldn't be there long as folk would not put up with it. 

Fcu may well be pushing the boundaries but certainly no worse than what happens in the away end which for the most is just ignored. Double standards being applied, if FCU in the wrong then countless other away fans doing the same or worse without any hassle.

Not advocating saints should be sued as none of us would want that but if there have been endlessly complaints and Saints not listening then there has to be another way to get this sorted without the fans breaking the law.

I do not know the law regarding security firms as regards police checks under the PVG scheme but do know no matter the situation if children ( ie anyone under 18) are involved then these checks are necessary. Have ALL the stewards employed by the club been checked?

I do not know the law regarding security firms as regards police checks under the PVG scheme but do know no matter the situation if children ( ie anyone under 18) are involved then these checks are necessary. Have ALL the stewards employed by the club been checked?

You need PVG if you are working with children but you do not need a pvg check if children are simply part of the environment in which you are working. Using your logic with stewards every shop assistant would require it. FWIW I think you will find that they are security checked but not necessarily under the PVG scheme.

Just back from Germany where I took in a Bundesliga match between Hertha and Frankfurt. They know how to police and do security at an event! Stewards help people to their seats and just watch fans in case of injury or fights. The Ultras are encouraged to sing, jump, sway arm in arm with their mates, fly flags. They have a MC and a sound system of their own to encourage the rest of the fans to sing, a drum section etc. No trouble whatsoever, probably because stewards wouldn't dare enter the Ultras section, BUT it worked. The police looked bored but there was no need for them. The stewards respected peoples want to have fun and everyone got along fine.

Our lot...think they attend to provoke and create trouble and look for issues that aren't there.