Run in for Europe

Havana Saint

Fantastic saints....if any players or staff read this forum, take some satisfaction that you give tremendous pleasure to your small band of loyal support, wherever we are.

4th place again, Europe, just f*cking incredible, you are all glorious hard working b'stards!!

Fantastic saints....if any players or staff read this forum, take some satisfaction that you give tremendous pleasure to your small band of loyal support, wherever we are.

4th place again, Europe, just f*cking incredible, you are all glorious hard working b'stards!!

Still ashamed to say Cleveland:laugh:

Still ashamed to say Cleveland:laugh:

not at all, LAUGH OUT LOUD, good people here.... need to work out how to change name/logo, i remember putting in some some extreme effort to get my texas flag logo on there before i headed over for glory hunt. 

As an aside, when I moved, I found those Saints, Expats badges I had made up. Still have about 20 of them, hopefully they await more glory!

Guest ScottMann

I just hope we get through the first round and go some way to banishing Alashkert into the background forever.

ETA...Just read their Wiki page -
Alashkert first qualified for the Europa League 2015–16 qualification round 1, after gaining 4th place in the Armenian Premier League 2014–2015. In the first round Alashkert got the Scottish club St Johnstone. Despite the fact that the St Johnstone were considered as the favorites, Alashkert was victorious after the two games and were able to create a sensation. 

That is the first time I've heard of beating Saints being a sensation! Hopefully I'll never hear it again.

'the St Johnstone' - That hurts.

Edited by ScottMann