Accies away!

rik2304

Foster I'm my opinion and I wasn't there, irrespective of any previous arguments they were having was the aggressor and it was all his fault.

You may not agree but if he threw the first punch then it was him who caused the incident. Why could he not wait until they were in the dressing room.

Management should have seen they were arguing also Brian Easton as captain must have been aware and told them to cool it.

Also no Macca on the field to sort them out.

Management should have seen they were arguing also Brian Easton as captain must have been aware and told them to cool it.

He seemed to find it rather amusing as he was pissing himself laughing as he went up the tunnel did not seem to bothered about it, Big Zander seemed more concerned .

He seemed to find it rather amusing as he was pissing himself laughing as he went up the tunnel did not seem to bothered about it, Big Zander seemed more concerned .

Why was mecca even in the tunnel? Would not have expected players not in match day squad to have been there.

Tommy has put himself in a awkward position now though as he correctly said he would make up his own mind after seeing the incident, he is not going to see the incident it would appear ( Maybe saints have a video of it, maybe Hamilton have a video of it).

So going by what he said TW will need to let it go I suppose, as he cut off the reporter pretty quickly when he was describing it and basically said he would not believe/take his word for it.

On the evidence that we have all seen Foster certainly looks like the aggressor .

Was at a chess congress on Saturday where not only the outside world is banned but a Trappist monk would be at risk of eviction for making a noise, so knew nothing until late at night when I discovered to my horror that Saints had lost.

Have now seen the highlights and my sense of sadness has been lifted by my pride at hearing the Saints support giving our 9 heroes every backing in the second half.  Well done guys you were brilliant.

I will wait to see how Tommy and the club deal with the aftermath, I hope there will actually be a positive reaction in the coming game v Hearts.  As for the Hamilton management and some of their players what a f*&king shower of sh*tbags, all they could think about was to get on the pitch and demand red cards for our players.  If we never have to play Hamilton again it will be too soon. 

2017,  Live cameras ( official and unofficial) everywhere. Technology bulging oot of the multi media geeks pants. And amazingly, it seems not one single phucker  got it . Sportscene footage somewhat inconclusive other than showing Foster going radge and the Hamilton players and officials making utter cunts of themselves and showing themselves up for the sneaky, devious wankers that they are. We have a referee who clearly saw  NOTHING, so we have to assume that either the lino over on that side saw it or the 4th official did. ( otherwise he simply CANNOT send the two players off) The only thing I have seen that gave a full account of the incident was a tweet/FB post from an Accies fan which said that they exchanged pleasantries then Foster swung and missed with a hook and ended up on his arse and Swanson gave him either 1 or 2  swift boots in the puss.

Glad am not sorting this one oot at my work.........

Was at a chess congress on Saturday where not only the outside world is banned but a Trappist monk would be at risk of eviction for making a noise, so knew nothing until late at night when I discovered to my horror that Saints had lost.

Have now seen the highlights and my sense of sadness has been lifted by my pride at hearing the Saints support giving our 9 heroes every backing in the second half.  Well done guys you were brilliant.

I will wait to see how Tommy and the club deal with the aftermath, I hope there will actually be a positive reaction in the coming game v Hearts.  As for the Hamilton management and some of their players what a f*&king shower of sh*tbags, all they could think about was to get on the pitch and demand red cards for our players.  If we never have to play Hamilton again it will be too soon. 

Hopefully they will get the relegation they deserve.

Should just ask Canning. He saw everything.

Grassing c*nt.

Exactly, poor show from him and his assistant, lucky pates never got to him, hope they scummy fookers go down, has the brass neck to say not the way to act and he was only on the pitch to get his players off, aye right we believe you Martin, maybe worry about your team struggling really badly to break down 9 men for 45 minutes.....

Surely the stand side assistant referee and the fourth official would have seen what was going on or how could the ref make a decision to send both off.

Tommy will no doubt take into consideration the official report in reaching his decision.

Does the stand side linesman not head immediately down the tunnel at matches to ensure no problems there. 

I suspect callum davidson and Manny the kit man will have seen it. From what it showed you it just seemed to blow up from that one bit of play before the half time whistle. 

Public consumption of class A narcotics and a bit of handbags between team mates aren't really comparable. I think one of these guys will get their jotters, one of them patently isn't too fussed about being with the club anyway so should make it an easy decision. 

Is that ex Falkirk guy still the players union rep?

Pretty sure it won't be as simple and clean as that

Well, looks like very few folk witnessed any actual contact between the two players and in the absence of any filmed/photographic evidence of such, appears that the red cards were for "adopting an extremely aggressive stance towards a team mate".

Just have to wait for the outcome.