MOTM Saints 1 - Hearts 0 - 05/04/17

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 1 - Hearts 0 - 05/04/17  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A very hard call tonight; voted for Easton for his best display of the season, real captain's performance. Not a failure in sight although Mannus didn't really have much to do. Impressed with young Clive Smith fair effort first up in a pressure game. Joe and Tom superb at the back actually look like a good combo. Midfield worked really hard Alston continues to impress, and an honourable mention for Cummins who worked his socks off despite being fouled and manhandled throughout. Proud of my team tonight 

It's hard to pick one player out of a very good team performance. Smith did well and thought Scobbie had a good game too. Pates and Alston won every ball in midfield I like the way Alston even when he loses the ball he never gives up and puts in a good challenge. Gonna go with Alston for man of the match.

Easton got my vote by being solid at the back and brought an attacking edge to the game. Loads of contenders could have got it though. Back 4 was solid. Pates bullied their midfield. Cummins worked tireless up top winning plenty of headers. Great performance. A mention for Clive as well. Slotted into the position well in difficult circumstances and found his feet as the game went on.

Edited by ss75990