Swanson and Foster fined 4 weeks wages

BrechinSaintee

Right decision, onwards and upwards, hopefully get Danny signed up and they both can play a part in keeping us successful. Looking forward to a Kung Fu celebration after Swanson bangs one in to take us in to Europe tbqh. 

I think this is the totally correct decision and I do hope that both players have a future at the Club both this season and beyond.

We should all move on from this but how long before a misplaced pass by one of them is met with a tirade of abuse by one of our 'supporters' making direct reference to this incident?

Is there still an SFA suspension to come, or was that an automatic two game ban after the Hamilton match?

Nobody really knows. I think the SFA could still punish them, and maybe us, but without video evidence of the incident they really can't do much. It would depend on the referees report I think. 

Just a case of waiting and seeing I imagine. 

Is it a 2 or 3 game ban?  I guess it starts v Inverness as presume they both been available for a midweek game?

So what's the story for free busses. I'll go to the games if getting a free bus.  2000 travelling support till the end of the season... That's a few busses to sort out..

Is it a 2 or 3 game ban?  I guess it starts v Inverness as presume they both been available for a midweek game?

So what's the story for free busses. I'll go to the games if getting a free bus.  2000 travelling support till the end of the season... That's a few busses to sort out..

Its a two match ban for both. The SFA list of suspensions, updated yesterday, still lists them as having two matches of suspension to serve.