St. Johnstone v Aberdeen. Saturday 15th April 2017

AthensSaint

we have all heard of these no win siuations I firmly believe that we are actually in a no lose situation if we finish 6th because the west coast meeja do not expect (want) us to finish any higher than 6th

And for that reason finishing 6th would be a loss. We want to stick it right up them 

we have all heard of these no win siuations I firmly believe that we are actually in a no lose situation if we finish 6th because the west coast meeja do not expect (want) us to finish any higher than 6th

Rubbish.

the 'west coast meeja ' as you put it don't give a flying fuq where we finish  as long as it's below Celtic and rangers.they are the only 2 clubs in the country they are interested in .

Stop the doubts. We have been very good this season and in what I witnessed in the last 180 mins, we should really embrace Sat. I thought Aberdeen were poor on Sun. They will not be looking forward to playing us, that is guaranteed. Play the same way as Hearts game and we should win. A crucial part of the season, let's be positive and ROAR the lads on.

COYS!

Tough choices for the manager this weekend. The defence has conceded 1 goal in 3 games. Smith to keep his place? Scobbie to keep his?

Spoony to come in? Craig and Paton to keep put Muzz and Millar? Swanson to come back in behind Macca? Or push Davidson or Spoony there?

Options options. 

It's a hard one for the manager but these people saying that will Paton keep midge/muzz out for me pates is 1st choice central midfielder ATM 

It is a tough one given recent results but it's "high-flying" Aberdeen we are facing and not Inverness or an misfiring Hearts. 

Anderson(Scobbie), Foster(Smith), Davidson(Paton) and Swanson(Coulson) all strength the starting 11 and 2 or 3 of those would slot into any SPL starting line-up of any team apart from Celtic

To Start how is Danny due the Fans? You have to remember that it was foster that started the Frachis at Hamilton and Danny did what any other guy would do and stood up for himself. I feel Danny is getting more harder treatment than the player that started it all in Foster. Im not Saying what danny did is right but i also think the club should have given the instigator a bigger fine.

Fair play to you dunkeldneil. I do a bit of running myself. I'm doing 3 5k's, 2 10k's and a 18 mile cycle this year with maybe a few more along the way. But a marathon is possibly a bit too much, maybe next year! Good luck, I hope you stay injury free. What sort of time are you looking to do?

I'm very interested in your charity efforts. Good on you. But... this has nothing to do with a very important Aberdeen game. Chit Chat for this mate.

Thank God you pointed that out. Blatant off topic posting on WAP. I will now cancel my request for the UN Security Council to meet immediately. You've probably stopped a war, mate.

I am beyond the UN. And lycra/ jogging shorts. Cruise missiles required.  I roll over sunday cyclists for fun. Now to Aberdeen.... what a decision TW has... i think Foster back & Swanson on bench. 2-1 saints.