Saints Euro Tour Tees

supersaint44

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if this is posted in the correct place, so please Mods let me know if anything needs changed.

Ahead of our next european adventure I wanted to make something to mark the occasion and let everyone show off their support for our heroes. I've designed these 4 T-shirts which are available at the link below. Each has the 'European Tour' front and your choice of a plain or designed back. Finally £2 from every shirt will be donated to the clubs youth programme.

Hope to see a few of you wearing these over the summer and at the first qualifying games. Its been a fantastic season and I can't wait for european nights to return to Perth. Come On You Saints!

Store here: https://teespring.com/stores/random-football-tees 

18671344_10155774076686030_7552122044902

100% OF THE MONEY GOES TO CHARITY (boys brigade - would do youth programme but they are not listed on ebay). Money 100% actually goes to charity

Reads: Armageadon Do Thon (my arse), COME ON YOU SAINTS in gaelic - made by Highland saints.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=st+johnstone&_ssn=emilychops&hash=item28011faa8f&item=171817544335&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR8.TRC2.A0.H0.Xst+johnstone+100.TRS0&_nkw=st+johnstone+100&_sacat=0

s-l500.jpg

You've got a few wee typos in the Euro opposition team names there mate.

like those moody "st johnston" hats being sold at the car park gates on the night of the EsEs match. Proper loltastic stuff.

Point of order: It won't be a cold night in perth as this is summer league stuff....

Edited by MySpazz

• 2 weeks later...

18839704_10155819700236030_1079142745413IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Under 48 hours left to get your hands on these limited edition St. Johnstone t-shirts. At midnight tomorrow (June 4th) these shirts will no longer be on sale. STORE HERE

Get behind Saints and buy yours today! The 'diddy-team' design is proving popular and I've edited the 'Who's Next?' design based on some feedback. Male and female fit shirts are both available.

Remember £2 from every sale will be donated back to the club. Hope more people can get kitted out for our Europa League adventure. Come on You Saints!!!

Back Up Twitter link to store - Here

Edited by supersaint44

• 3 weeks later...