Saturday 15th July - IFA British Cup Final v Beechwood Albion

GeeDee76

Still working on it and hoping to use Airdrie's excelsior stadium.

However, the final is traditionally played on the Friday before the worldnet tournament in july. 

This year it is in Nottingham and I have requested the game be played in Scotland as neither ourselves or Beechwood are going to worldnet.

The IFA committee will make a decision this week.

cheers

graeme

IFA British Cup Challenge Final

I am delighted to announce that the IFA British Cup final will be on Saturday 15th July at Airdrie's 10,000 seater Excelsior Stadium. 11am kick off

Please bear this mind for your travel arrangements if saints are playing away in Europe on the Thursday before.

The cost of the 50 seater bus going through to the final has been discounted down to £7 a head. It will leave from McDiarmid Park at 9am on the 15th July.

Please can everyone let me know asap if you plan to take the bus and if you require additional tickets?

This is for all players, friends, family and anyone else coming through to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Initial arrangements for the British Cup Final against Beechwood Albion on Saturday 15th July.
11am kick off at Airdrie's Excelsior Stadium's 3G pitch. 
Postcode ML6 8QZ.

I have organised the referee and two linesmen through Internazioswally so they are not the regular referees that either club use.

Playing squad as previously announced (18).
Lee Kelman, Cal Kennedy, Grant Napier, Blair Kaylor, Kevin Sullivan, Andy McDowell, Michael Rodger, Nick Findlay, Dale Ritchie, Sam Rush, Ruari Kaylor, Daniel Scott, Jamie Mckay, Chris McLaughlan, Dale Walker, Gavin Logan, Matthew Gallagher Jordan Thomson

Meet at McDiarmid Park at 8.45am.
The bus leaves at 9am sharp.

We have 33 Bus tickets reserved which are £7 each and need to be purchased before the 15th July. Details to follow...

Jordan (3)
Jamie (3)
Cal (1) 
Kelman (6)
Sam (1)
Nick (1)
Dan (4)
Grant (1)
Rodgers (1)
Dale w (1)
Dale r (3)
Ruari (1)
Blair (2)
Matthew (1)
Gav (1)
Andy (1)
Sully (1)
Fernie (1)

Meeting at the stadium - Graeme, Pink

I do hope to have the new playing strips for the final with the tracksuit and personal purchases arriving the week after.

Dress code is white shirt and blue/navy tie (saints tie if you have one)

Unfortunately the Saints v Sunderland kick off has moved to 2pm so we will need to be mindful of this at the end of the game so the bus can get back at a reasonable time.

Cost of the pitch is £275 plus £90 for officials and £85 (tbc) for medals.

Total cost is £450 / 2 = £225 per team
Player cost will be £12 each with any extra cost coming from club funds.

As always I will try to ensure everyone gets on the pitch however depending on how the game is going this may not be possible with such a big squad. If you don't get on then you don't pay.

No one from the IFA will be there so if we win then James will present the Trophy to us and if Beechwood win then I will present to them.

There is a good chance we will get the Scottish League Trophy presented that day as all of us will be there to get in the photo (unless Blair goes to the toilet again)

• 2 weeks later...

Final arrangements for the British Cup Final against Beechwood Albion on Saturday.
11am kick off at Airdrie's Excelsior Stadium's 3G pitch. 
Postcode ML6 8QZ.

Can everyone please meet at McDiarmid Park at 8.45am.
The bus leaves at 9am sharp and everyone should now have picked up their bus tickets from the ticket office.

If you are taking your car to McDiarmid in the morning then please park on the west side of the All Weather Pitch (between pitch and A9) as Saints will need the spaces closer to the ground for the Sunderland game.

I'll be meeting you through there as I'm working before the game.

If the game is a draw then it will go straight to penalties with no extra time.

Playing squad as previously announced (18).
Lee Kelman, Cal Kennedy, Grant Napier, Blair Kaylor, Kevin Sullivan, Andy McDowell, Michael Rodger, Nick Findlay, Dale Ritchie, Sam Rush, Ruari Kaylor, Daniel Scott, Jamie Mckay, Chris McLaughlan, Dale Walker, Matthew Gallagher, Jordan Thomson, Govin Logan

Dress code is white shirt and navy tie (saints tie if you have one)

Player cost for the actual game will be £12 each with any extra cost coming from club funds.
This makes the total for each player £19 which includes bus and the game.

Let me know if anyone wants to head into town for a few pints once we are back in Perth? 
Win or lose it's been a great season and we will collect the league trophy on Saturday.

• GeeDee76 unfeatured and unpinned this topic