Europa League 2017 - 18

Abernethy Saint

Guest ScottMann

Surprised we didn't send anyone to watch them in this. Don't know what their cup competitions are like but I doubt a cup tie a few days before they fly out for a euro game is the best to go by. 

They won't be this adventurous at McD, so expect the usual counter game....which needs us to be set up correctly or their pace will be a problem. usual stuff.

The wee attacking midfielder looks decent. The young striker can hit a shot and the defence look ok. Just hope we're up to speed.

Surprised we didn't send anyone to watch them in this. Don't know what their cup competitions are like but I doubt a cup tie a few days before they fly out for a euro game is the best to go by. 

Think it is mainly logistical - 

He added: “I have watched Trakai on videos and Alex Cleland will watch them on Sunday in the cup away to Garliava.

“You have to be away for three days and I can’t afford to be away that long at this stage.

“We have downloaded footage of their last four matches and we are going through that. We will then have a report from Alex.”

He added: “I have watched Trakai on videos and Alex Cleland will watch them on Sunday in the cup away to Garliava.

“You have to be away for three days and I can’t afford to be away that long at this stage.

“We have downloaded footage of their last four matches and we are going through that. We will then have a report from Alex.”