European travel

John, the route I'm going, Edinburgh-Stockholm-Vilnius  (SAS) out Thursday back Friday is now £290 compared to £235 that I paid yesterday lunchtime. Other routes have gone up even more.

Looking ahead to a potential Swedish tie the SAS flights Edinburgh > Stockholm currently £285. Flights timed well, trains to Norkopping cheap, quick and frequent. Expect the flights to be unaffordable by the time a tie is confirmed.

Got Lufthansa flights from Edinburgh on Tuesday via Frankfurt, return Friday same route, good times £201 on Monday. Hotel Congress Avenue @ £75 a night, next to Novotel.

ooft you got a good deal i checked that route yesterday and it was coming in at £350

Got Lufthansa flights from Edinburgh on Tuesday via Frankfurt, return Friday same route, good times £201 on Monday. Hotel Congress Avenue @ £75 a night, next to Novotel.

Am in the Novotel... few others in there.... Amberton, City Gate....

That's useful, Ill just be on my own anyway. Any idea of where the main pubs are that saints fans will be congregating?

Folk will probably just end up in the old town, there is a main street called pilies gatve, has most of the bars. Alot of folk have been to Vilinus wiht Scotland so they'll know where, folk like  @WeeJohn .

I've usually traveled on my tod to the games, but you soon meet folk ye ken, or folk you are gonna get tae ken... good times. ...we are perth :)

Am in the Novotel... few others in there.... Amberton, City Gate.... 

BTW there are still rooms in the city gate and the congress avenue.... where there are defo saints fans staying.

Edited by MySpazz