European travel

As a Saints supporter and Manager of No1 Currency Perth. I am offering a special rate for all Saints fans travelling to Europe. You will get our enhanced rate instead of our high st rate. (Example today's in store rate is 1.1047 but our special rate  for Saints fans would be 1.1150) obviously rates change daily but the special rate for saints fans will be for as long as we are in Europe. You'll find us in St Johns Shopping Centre

As a Saints supporter and Manager of No1 Currency Perth. I am offering a special rate for all Saints fans travelling to Europe. You will get our enhanced rate instead of our high st rate. (Example today's in store rate is 1.1047 but our special rate  for Saints fans would be 1.1150) obviously rates change daily but the special rate for saints fans will be for as long as we are in Europe. You'll find us in St Johns Shopping Centre

Brilliant stuff......do you do Lithuanian litas as well?

Whats the best place to change yer money?

Just a heads up for people using WIZZ AIR. Their cabin luggage is much smaller than other airlines even Ryanair!! You'll need to book in advance for use of overhead cabin size luggage. £14.50 I think. 40 Euros at airport. Check the SMALL PRINT.

Just a thing to keep in mind if going with them (please correct me if you know different but this is what I've been told)

Well done trevrut1... that's what a community club is all about, helping out fellow Saints.

Could also be a good marketing gig for your shop if you get the club involved(drop them an email)..

Offer a special rate for Euros but also for Lithuanian Litas and then Swedish Korona in a couple of weeks WHEN we qualify.

Saints might put something on their website/Facebook for you if you offer the best rate in town..

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

Whats the best place to change yer money? Re: Lithuanian lita

Unfortunately we do not do Lita's. It is a currency that is being phased out since Lithuania becaume part of the Euro. The Lita is tied to the Euro therefore 10 Lita's are the same as 10 Euro's so no benefit getting the Lita and you will find it hard to get rid of excess money if left over.

Does anyone know how much it would have been to go with saints on the charter?

Does anyone know how much it would have been to go with saints on the charter?

£600 was the figure mentioned for travel Wednesday and return flight after match.  Do not know how many supporters got a seat though.

Just a heads up for people using WIZZ AIR. Their cabin luggage is much smaller than other airlines even Ryanair!! You'll need to book in advance for use of overhead cabin size luggage. £14.50 I think. 40 Euros at airport. Check the SMALL PRINT.

Just a thing to keep in mind if going with them (please correct me if you know different but this is what I've been told)

you can still take a small bag that fits under your seat free

Anyone know how much the package was that TGOJM mentioned the Wee Travel Company were organising??

Prices varied...im going for 5 days £1100 FOR 2

I was quoted £614 for going Tuesday and back Friday.  Told she was not doing package but individual deals as too many folk wanted different times.

Done my own thing and saved a fair bit on the above price and going same times.