European travel

that away game ticket is a fuqing scam.paid for it but the kunt won't print the ticket part out.shit that stjohnstone have dumped this on their own fans.

learn fae me.buy at the turnstile

that away game ticket is a fuqing scam.paid for it but the kunt won't print the ticket part out.shit that stjohnstone have dumped this on their own fans.

learn fae me.buy at the turnstile

Roy - Go back to the Ticketa site http://www.tiketa.lt and log in - then click on your name in the top left hand corner - the next page that comes up should have your ticket history - click on the ticket - the next page will give you the opportunity to print it again

Roy - Go back to the Ticketa site http://www.tiketa.lt and log in - then click on your name in the top left hand corner - the next page that comes up should have your ticket history - click on the ticket - the next page will give you the opportunity to print it again

Thanks for the advice.

done that.i got seat  1 row 2 or it's row 2 seat 1 .

still won't print out the middle bit with the barcode.total blank. nice coloured picture of woman in glasses at the bottom.got plenty ink in the cartridge as well. Pisses ye right off.

Did anyone get an email back about the club charter?

Anyone actually get an invite to go on the flight?

Aye I did.got a long winded regret email that am not getting on.oversubscribed etc etc .

i will show ye it when I see ye in vilnius..thats if still on my phone.see my previous post.technology is pish.

amt

against modern ticketing

Thanks for the advice.

done that.i got seat  1 row 2 or it's row 2 seat 1 .

still won't print out the middle bit with the barcode.total blank. nice coloured picture of woman in glasses at the bottom.got plenty ink in the cartridge as well. Pisses ye right off.

Is this the lassie in question.... "head of ticketing"15940726_10208342120171289_7538323459066

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1253170960

I'm gutted not to be going, ages ago before it looked likely that Saints would get into Europe I agreed to come out of retirement to cover a successor's maternity leave and am committed to working Thursdays and Fridays for the next few months. I'll keep next year's diary clear no matter what.

Best wishes to all who are going, have a great time and roar the team on to tricky though not impossible victory.

COME ON YE SAINTS!!

Hello Football fans,

Just wanted to give you some advice regarding your visit in Vilnius. Vilnius is a small city which have 550 k residents, if you will be going to live in Vilnius center or old town, you will reach everything on your foot couse everything is located in a walking distance.

1. Geting from airport : The most important thing is DO`NT sit into the taxis which will be outside the airport, they will cheat you, its around 5-6 km to the city center and old town and you will pay 20-30 Eur. They will rip you off. Try using Uber if you have the app.

You can take a 1G bus from airport its 1 minute walk till the bus stop. The priec will be 1 Euro for a ticket and after 20 minutes you will be in the city center.

2. Pub, clubs, strip clubs – There are very good pubs and of course there are terrible ones. All the mahor bars pubs clubs is located around Vokieciu / Pilies streets. Prices for a pint vary from 2.5 – 3,3 Eur in city center.

3. I would say Vilnius is safe place, myself i living here for 32 years all ready, but like in all cities you have to be careful for a pick-pocketing.

Of course guys you are going to Vilnius to enjoy football match of your home team against Trakai. But before or after football match i invite you to enjoy some most popular activities here in Vilnius center. One of the activities i would suggest is :

1. Beer-bike – what could be better to drive in a city center singing you teams anthems and drinking beer will driver is showing you the Vilnius oldtown :) Cheers - http://www.party-weekends.com/beer-bike-in-vilnius/

2. Strip and steak - Have you ever had a dinner with striptease? It’s ideal offer for those who are used to combine useful with pleasure. Your dinner in our erotic cafe in Vilnius will be more tasty and fun when you enjoy the beautiful bodies of the dancers.

So guys if you will have some questions regarding Vilnius and how to spend your time here safe give me a call or write me an email, i will be glad to help you move around in vilnius and will suggest what to do and where to go to which places are safe and which places you should avoid.

Have a great stay in our lovely city and see you guys in the stadium! Cheers

Valentine

Project manager

www.party-weekends.com

Valentine@party-weekends.com

+37063333373