Europa League 1st Round 1st leg

GMac

Following last nights well attended and sometimes rowdy meeting, I can advise the following 

Raymond won the raffle for the sponsors top ,   For the coming season it was decided that there will be no sponsorship of any players (due to logistical and other issues). 

We will be running a mini bus to the home tie on Thursday 29th June, there are limited spaces left, so if you fancy a night out to remember let myself or Kenny know or post your interest on here.   The cost will be £15, We will be leaving the Beefeater car park, Inshes at 4.45 sharp.   

Won't make the home game unfortunately as Robert has a meeting in Manchester so no one to look after the wee one. 

Any other Highland Saints book up for the away leg? Davie, Innes and me so far...

+1. Arriving on the bus from Warsaw on Wed night.

Let me know where the Highland Saints are meeting pre match as I am sure you'll have found a place by the time I arrive

Good stuff. Where you staying. I'm at the Novotel.

Hotel Conti, 5 min walk from railway station.

Hi are there any spaces left on the bus? 

Plenty seats when I booked yesterday. Fare was 16 Euros single.

Leaves 0800 from Warsaw Central station, arrives Vilnius coach station 1745. Theres also a night bus if that's more suitable.