Development Squad News 2017/18

Radford 72

I have nothing to say on the subject. I'm just sick of the stupid "time for tommy to go" thread appearing at the top of the list. It's a thread started by someone I've banned in several incarnations so I won't respond on it.

My feeling with our development squad is that we do it the right way. That means we lose a lot of games because we have very young, very raw guys playing. Fair enough. Players come through the system.

90+3 mins.

GOOOOOAAAAALLL

Final score 3-3.

90+3 mins.

GOOOOOAAAAALLL

Final score 3-3.

Thanks for the updates Hoodlum. There was a time when you wouldn't find out how reserves were doing unless you were at the game.

That reminds me ,there was a time that if you missed the results on radio Scotland,you would have to wait for the Sunday papers unless you went down to corner of old high street to get a sporting post.

Tuesday 21st Nov. at 1800 Saints are away to Dundee.

Match being played at Links Park Montrose.

C.o.y.s.

Saints went ahead in 10 mins through Hendry. He then added 2 more before the break to complete his hatrick. 

McLean added the 4th on the stroke of half-time.

Struthers added salt in Dundee's wounds in 81 mins. to make the score 5-0 to Saints and that was the final result.

Dundee are shite.

Well done the young guns. 

Saints went ahead in 10 mins through Hendry. He then added 2 more before the break to complete his hatrick. 

McLean added the 4th on the stroke of half-time.

Struthers added salt in Dundee's wounds in 81 mins. to make the score 5-0 to Saints and that was the final result.

Dundee are shite.

Well done the young guns. 

A bit concerned they only managed 1 goal in second half.