Aberdeen Away 30th Sept

crieffsaintandy

As you know don't do the facebook pish etc, but a few of us booked for Aberdeen on the 30th Sept, same times as went up in the post split fixtures in April depart Waverley 9:30 arrive 11:50, leave 19:11 home Edinburgh 9:35 so good times for a few beers etc just got a group booking for 4 of us £49.70 in total.

Speaking to Kenny at the game today and looking for an away day for Edinburgh Saints as probably about ten years (maybe more) since the original Edinburgh Saints meet up at Mathers, so the more the merrier etc etc (Davie McD get your arse on the train!!)

As you know don't do the facebook pish etc, but a few of us booked for Aberdeen on the 30th Sept, same times as went up in the post split fixtures in April depart Waverley 9:30 arrive 11:50, leave 19:11 home Edinburgh 9:35 so good times for a few beers etc just got a group booking for 4 of us £49.70 in total.

Speaking to Kenny at the game today and looking for an away day for Edinburgh Saints as probably about ten years (maybe more) since the original Edinburgh Saints meet up at Mathers, so the more the merrier etc etc (Davie McD get your arse on the train!!)

Just after payday so quite handy this one. I'll post you're above details on the Facebook pish and see if we can't get a could group travelling from Reekie.

Keep you posted

Just after payday so quite handy this one. I'll post you're above details on the Facebook pish and see if we can't get a could group travelling from Reekie.

Keep you posted

Cheers Dougie, I was talking about pussbook in general but see how it could get misconstrued!!

Edited by crieffsaintandy

Cheers Dougie, I was talking about pussbook in general but see how it could get misconstrued!!

On the contrary I agree that it's pish, however handy for arranging stuff and keeping in touch with folk. We'll see who's up for a wee jaunt to Aberdeen though, I think there was also talk of the Dundee away game as well mind