The Mosque

PanamaSaint

The vast majority of convicted paedophiles in this country are white Christians. Why do you and your ilk only go on about the brown ones? It's almost as if you were hijacking the suffering of children to feed a racist agenda. I'm sure that's not true, though.

How has your life in, say, the last six months specifically - specifically - been affected by this mysterious "growing Muslim influence"? 

My life has been adversely affected in many small but annoying ways by weird Christians and their influence. Things are better now as fewer and fewer people swallow their sky-fairy nonsense, but it's still there to a degree. Muslims, who I understand have a very slightly different sky-fairy, have not affected me one jot.   Ever. At all.

"you and your ilk" What are you implying by this? I've already stated that I'm not an SDL follower. I have no issues with any muslims I've met.

How has your life in, say, the last six months specifically - specifically - been affected by this mysterious "growing Muslim influence"? Just because it hasn't directly affected me, doesn't mean it isn't happening it isn't an issue. Nobody in my family has died of Cancer, does that mean cancer doesn't exist or that I shouldn't acknowledge it?

I've spent years working in the middle east and African (muslim) countries and have found most of them to be everyday normal people in their own country. You can't deny that there are a percentage of muslims in the UK hell bent on changing the British way of life and forcing their ideas onto us.

Edited by Tricky78

I don't think we are going to agree on this Tricky....I was at the station when the bus came, there may have been a slight surge, but nothing that could be described as a charge.  

There were hundreds of protesters at the station and hundreds more dotted around the town.  

You seem unwilling to categorise the SDL as nazis....I would refer you to Abernethy's post about how these groups operate, calling a group of SDL activists nazis is not on the same planet as calling all muslims isis activists.  I know there were individuals from Perth among their numbers; one was formerly, maybe still an organiser for the BNP, another has been convicted of hate crime, another is a prominent member of the orange order.  Yes they have the right to protest, the rest of perth have the right to counter protest.

The antifas protesters are student activists from Dundee, masks and and smoke bombs are as violent as they get.

I was at the station when the bus came, there may have been a slight surge, but nothing that could be described as a charge. This is subjective, what has the point in charging/surging for the bus and banging on the windows? They had sticks holding banners in their hands at the time.

You seem unwilling to categorise the SDL as nazis In no way am I categorising the SDL as Nazis, I didn't see any Nazi salutes or swastikas.

calling a group of SDL activists nazis is not on the same planet as calling all muslims isis activists. Again this is subjective, I am against Muslims trying to force their way of life, sharia law and general treatment of woman/gays onto us (this is happening in some cities/towns. Does that make me a Nazi?

The antifas protesters are student activists from Dundee, masks and and smoke bombs are as violent as they get. Again this is subjective, I saw them trying to break the police lines to get to people, do you think they were going to give people  wee cuddle when/if they got to them?

Yes, it always happens to someone else, doesn't it. Well, there was this bloke on Facebook.....

How, specifically, are they "forcing (FORCING) their ideas on to us", and, in the unlikely event you can demonstrate this to be true, how does that make them any different to Christians?

There are no go area for british white people in certain area in England, what about the Trojan horse schools in England where they tried to force out English/white teachers and were preaching the Quran in classes? Is this acceptable because you can't see it or that it doesn't affect you?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

One serving officer in west London said: “Islamification has and is occurring. You have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working."

Speaking to Breitbart he added: “When I was a teenage lad in Burnley there were no go white areas. This is the case still nationally, including London where you have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working.” 

Another officer with Lancashire police said that officers have to “contact local community leaders to get their permission” before they are allowed to patrol in Muslim areas of Preston. 

And a policeman posted in Yorkshire said police top brass were so afraid of potential terrorist attacks he had been ordered not to wear police uniform in his own patrol car. 

I was at the station when the bus came, there may have been a slight surge, but nothing that could be described as a charge. This is subjective, what has the point in charging/surging for the bus and banging on the windows? They had sticks holding banners in their hands at the time.

You seem unwilling to categorise the SDL as nazis In no way am I categorising the SDL as Nazis, I didn't see any Nazi salutes or swastikas.

calling a group of SDL activists nazis is not on the same planet as calling all muslims isis activists. Again this is subjective, I am against Muslims trying to force their way of life, sharia law and general treatment of woman/gays onto us (this is happening in some cities/towns. Does that make me a Nazi?

The antifas protesters are student activists from Dundee, masks and and smoke bombs are as violent as they get. Again this is subjective, I saw them trying to break the police lines to get to people, do you think they were going to give people  wee cuddle when/if they got to them?

Which is why I said at the start of my post we will not agree.  

There are no go area for british white people in certain area in England, what about the Trojan horse schools in England where they tried to force out English/white teachers and were preaching the Quran in classes? Is this acceptable because you can't see it or that it doesn't affect you?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

One serving officer in west London said: “Islamification has and is occurring. You have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working."

Speaking to Breitbart he added: “When I was a teenage lad in Burnley there were no go white areas. This is the case still nationally, including London where you have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working.” 

Another officer with Lancashire police said that officers have to “contact local community leaders to get their permission” before they are allowed to patrol in Muslim areas of Preston. 

And a policeman posted in Yorkshire said police top brass were so afraid of potential terrorist attacks he had been ordered not to wear police uniform in his own patrol car. 

So your evidence is a speech from Donald Trump, and Breitbart, a notorious extreme right wing site. Dear oh dear.

What Muslim ideas have you, any of your family or friends, or anyone you know, been forced to adopt, and what form did that force take? 

What exactly would be the point of a policeman disguising himself in civilian clothing - when he was driving a police car?

Where, specifically, are these no-go areas? I'm happy to contact the police in these areas and ask them to validate your claim.

Edited by Abernethy Saint

So your evidence is a speech from Donald Trump, and Breitbart, a notorious extreme right wing site. Dear oh dear.

What Muslim ideas have you, any of your family or friends, or anyone you know, been forced to adopt, and what form did that force take? 

These are quotes from police officers, nice spin attempt by yourself though.

Have I stated that me, my family or friends have been forced to adopt any muslim ideas?

See my previous analogy. Just because it's not directly affecting me or my family it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Why bother replying if you're ignoring any counter argument.

It seems you have your own ideas and I have my own.

The Daily Express? Breitbart? Dear oh dear.......

So let's sum it up, then.

Neither you, nor anyone you know has been affected in any way whatsoever by Muslims. Neither you, nor anyone you know, has been subject to any force whatsoever from Muslims, But Muslims are taking over Britain by force. Because a bloke on Facebook said so.

Night night.

Where have I mentioned facebook anywhere on this thread?

You're debating skill are terrible so terrible that you need to make stuff up.

"you and your ilk" What are you implying by this? I've already stated that I'm not an SDL follower. I have no issues with any muslims I've met.

How has your life in, say, the last six months specifically - specifically - been affected by this mysterious "growing Muslim influence"? Just because it hasn't directly affected me, doesn't mean it isn't happening it isn't an issue. Nobody in my family has died of Cancer, does that mean cancer doesn't exist or that I shouldn't acknowledge it?

I've spent years working in the middle east and African (muslim) countries and have found most of them to be everyday normal people in their own country. You can't deny that there are a percentage of muslims in the UK hell bent on changing the British way of life and forcing their ideas onto us.

Dare I ask, but when you worked in the Middle East and Africa did you learn the language, immerse yourself into the culture and respect the culture by not drinking etc or did you stick with other ex pats etc?

Also, was there not someone local who could have done those jobs?

Playing devils advocate obviously, but how many times are the ones complaining about folk coming here and not learning English etc, are those who go abroad and do not learn the language and get involved in the local cultures.

I always find the whole sharia law argument intersting. While on the one hand, absolutely, we should not allow laws or interpretations of laws to counter human rights etc, but, that equally applies to the interpretation of many Christian laws too. Gender and Sexual Orientation equality, abortion etc are all areas that conservative Christians will argue against in the same way as conservative muslims. The vast majority of Christian's, muslims and folk of no religion are much more aligned on these issues that you, the daily mail, SDL or whoever would make you believe.

Also, would love the know how much these defenders of the 'British' culture who protested as part of the SDL, contributed to the various churches, food banks, homeless shelters and such like around Perth?

To me, being British or Scottish, isn't about fish and chips, bulldogs, union flags and all that, its about helping your neighbour, respecting others, being good citizens and treating others as you would want to be treated yourself.

So let's sum it up, then.

Neither you, nor anyone you know has been affected in any way whatsoever by Muslims. Neither you, nor anyone you know, has been subject to any force whatsoever from Muslims, But Muslims are taking over Britain by force. Because a bloke on Facebook said so.

Night night.

What a lot of pish this is. Really really poor comeback.

Dare I ask, but when you worked in the Middle East and Africa did you learn the language, immerse yourself into the culture and respect the culture by not drinking etc or did you stick with other ex pats etc?

Also, was there not someone local who could have done those jobs?

Playing devils advocate obviously, but how many times are the ones complaining about folk coming here and not learning English etc, are those who go abroad and do not learn the language and get involved in the local cultures.

I always find the whole sharia law argument intersting. While on the one hand, absolutely, we should not allow laws or interpretations of laws to counter human rights etc, but, that equally applies to the interpretation of many Christian laws too. Gender and Sexual Orientation equality, abortion etc are all areas that conservative Christians will argue against in the same way as conservative muslims. The vast majority of Christian's, muslims and folk of no religion are much more aligned on these issues that you, the daily mail, SDL or whoever would make you believe.

Also, would love the know how much these defenders of the 'British' culture who protested as part of the SDL, contributed to the various churches, food banks, homeless shelters and such like around Perth?

To me, being British or Scottish, isn't about fish and chips, bulldogs, union flags and all that, its about helping your neighbour, respecting others, being good citizens and treating others as you would want to be treated yourself.

I learned the basics in every country I've been worked, it goes a long way with your colleagues and you will generally get the best of of them along with a little respect.

No there weren't any locals who could have done my job, I was there on each occasion in a supervisor role and based on my skills/experience I was deemed the best person for the job. I did train people to fill my position in some countries but at the end of the day British skilled workers are chosen because they are generally more reliable and have credible education/degrees etc. The amount of Indians/Filipinos I have interviewed who have claimed on their CV that they are capable of XYZ and cannot answer the most basic of questions because their certification is not credible and the lie on their CV.

I can't abide this, it's akin to the people who go overseas on holiday and sit in the nags head pub every night chatting with marge and dave then have their sunday roast. I've traveled and worked in many different countries, each place I've been I've made a conscious effort to learn the language (albeit very little) embrace the  culture and food. Apart from Nigeria, the food there is awful. I've never actually stayed there as a resident, always on a rotation basis.

Gender and Sexual Orientation equality, abortion etc are all areas that conservative Christians will argue against in the same way as conservative muslims.

Gay people are still executed and flogged in many Muslim countries, not quite the same as arguing against it. Although many Christians are hypocrites.

I agree with you 100% on this.

Nice to see a rational response provoking a sensible debate.

Edited by Tricky78

https://jacobinmag.com/2017/08/islamophobia-racism-uk-far-right

Interesting informed read.  I would be interested in your thoughts Tricky.

The article certainly raises some interesting points but it's not unbiased.

Certain media outlets will always have an agenda, it's been that was for years.

Do you think there is a problem with Islamophobia in the UK?

Do you think the Muslim community could to more to out terrorists/terrorist sympathisers?

What about the Rotherham pedophile grooming gangs? These mens families and wives still stood by them proclaiming their innocence claiming that the white women were sluts and went along with it. These young girls were ages 12-16.

How would you feel if there were thousands of Muslims in Perth, women in Burkas in the Perth streets, Muslim men going around in cars shouting at young girls?

In no way do I think all Muslims are terrorists and want to impose Sharia Law in the UK but there are some who's sole aim it to make us change to suit them and implement Sharia Law.

Look at the likes of Saudi, women aren't allowed to drive over there and it's only been spoken of that they may be allowed to drive as of next summer.

Having lived in the middle east and many majority Muslim countries I can confidently state that their principles and values are not the same as ours, they still follow laws from centuries ago.

• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female.
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old
• Girls' clitoris should be cut
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah

Do I hate Muslims, NO.

Am I glad that I live in Perth where there are very few, yes.