St Johnstone v Rangers 13/10/17

tucker

Hopefully alot better performance than Dundee and dons games I am hopeful midge might start to control the game better, thought Denny Johnstone looked more mobile in cupties testimonial,we will be without Mickey which won't help, knowing saints they will probably play tremendous with a unusual formation and team Tommy dreams up

I can't think of a better match to get back on track with winning ways!? The negativity surrounding the club right now is palpable.. a few disappointing results/performances and the doomongers are frothing at the mouth! Makes me want to ask the question 'how long have you been watching Saints?' Predictably unpredictable!

I am hoping that a bigger than average crowd will generate a bit atmosphere in our otherwise soulless stadium & be a lift for us! A strong ref & our team performing at their best is all we need to secure 3 points ;-)  

COYS

Hootsmon reporting that Pedro thinks we have a spy in his camp.  Seems last time we played Sevco their final training session was from 10 am to 12 noon during which he named his team and laid out his tactics.  Mysteriously we did not begin our final training session that day until 12 noon by which time our source at Murray Park (or whatever it is called now) had fed this information to Tommy.

MI5 and Special Branch have been alerted and the men in white coats are coming for Pedro this afternoon.

Mind you going on what Pedro has previously said about his players we should disregard any information received on the basis that the Sons of William will not have had a clue as to what he was on about.

Well I would have been there, but...  I've been at every home game this season, and wasn't given anything like a "voucher" at the last one, or any other, so I guess that's that...

Since the ground won't be anywhere near full, this is a seriously weird way to run a business.  Seems there are others in the same boat.  Great way to motivate folk to come along to games where they do need the numbers...

As for how we'll do?  Need to get our heads out of our a*** and get back to making up with our lack of fluency with maximum effort, closing down the opposition high up the pitch and tough tackling.  If we don't, we'll be beaten.  Heavily again, I fear.

Well I would have been there, but...  I've been at every home game this season, and wasn't given anything like a "voucher" at the last one, or any other, so I guess that's that...

Since the ground won't be anywhere near full, this is a seriously weird way to run a business.  Seems there are others in the same boat.  Great way to motivate folk to come along to games where they do need the numbers...

As for how we'll do?  Need to get our heads out of our a*** and get back to making up with our lack of fluency with maximum effort, closing down the opposition high up the pitch and tough tackling.  If we don't, we'll be beaten.  Heavily again, I fear.

I assume you will be on the saints database so have you tried to call the ticket office and bu a ticket.

This ticket issue is a complete nonsense stopping selling tickets when the other team sell out their allocation. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe that Dundee do it so why do we?

Surely any saints supporter should be encouraged to attend.

All they need is stewards at the saints gate and refuse entry to obvious Rangers fans.

Hootsmon reporting that Pedro thinks we have a spy in his camp.  Seems last time we played Sevco their final training session was from 10 am to 12 noon during which he named his team and laid out his tactics.  Mysteriously we did not begin our final training session that day until 12 noon by which time our source at Murray Park (or whatever it is called now) had fed this information to Tommy.

How could Pedro know that Saints started at 12 and had access to the Sevco line-up? Does he have a spy in the Saints camp?