Goalkeeper

George Grieve

You don’t think he’d consider his captains opinion? Or Callum,or Clelland for that matter,not sure if you grasp all that it involves tbh,but you know best right enough,sorry 

I think he'd consult with his coaches, I doubt he's going to ask players which other players to play though, dressing rooms come across as pretty "cliquey".

Just my opinion though. 

I think he'd consult with his coaches, I doubt he's going to ask players which other players to play though, dressing rooms come across as pretty "cliquey".

Just my opinion though. 

Our dressing room has consistently been described as together,tight  and honest with each other, so I see no reason why a skippers' or senior players' opinion would be discounted,just my opinion though 

TW will for sure consider the opinion of his players and especially his coaches and that advice put mannus in goal to start the season, I personally don't see anything from mannus that would change that now, OK the opinion of his captain will hold weight but enough to drop a player I doubt it. We did keep a clean sheet with the change in keeper but you can hardly say that was down to clark? 

TW will for sure consider the opinion of his players and especially his coaches and that advice put mannus in goal to start the season, I personally don't see anything from mannus that would change that now, OK the opinion of his captain will hold weight but enough to drop a player I doubt it. We did keep a clean sheet with the change in keeper but you can hardly say that was down to clark? 

That's difficult to say for certain . I think there was at least a couple of time he ran out and claimed balls that Mannus may not have.

Alan got his chance when Zander, who had started as no 1 in the Europa games, was injured against Sunderland and grabbed it with both hands. TW then had the easy decision to leave him in as no 1 until his form dipped ever so slightly. Great problem for any manager to have!!

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Because he's not managed to secure the number 1 spot yet.

Due to getting injured.

What's all the injuries he's had over the past two seasons? 

Literally can only remember the one against Sunderland, when he got knocked unconscious, and then on Saturday which he's probably already recovered from.