Scottish cup 4th round draw Monday 4.45

Cagey

7 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Tommy surprised when told we were taking more than 1000.

Finger on the pulse.

Aye Tommy should be right up to date with how many fans are going to the game, including names, addresses and means of travel.  He should also ensure that everyone has a pie and bovril at half time and call round everyone at night and enquire if they got home okay and did they enjoy the game.

In all seriousness Cagey, your petty attacks on the manager are becoming very tiresome.  He's paid to manage the playing side, not the supporters.

Edited by jhq

38 minutes ago, jhq said:

Aye Tommy should be right up to date with how many fans are going to the game, including names, addresses and means of travel.  He should also ensure that everyone has a pie and bovril at half time and call round everyone at night and enquire if they got home okay and did they enjoy the game.

In all seriousness Cagey, your petty attacks on the manager are becoming very tiresome.  He's paid to manage the playing side, not the supporters.

That is what happens when you come back off a holiday. SSShhhh Don't tell Random :eek:

1 hour ago, jhq said:

Had a lovely call from Tommy this morning to say how sorry he was that I can’t make the game due to the bloody flu bug, he has promised to make sure we get through to the next round though:wink:

1 hour ago, jhq said:

Don't bite then.

I would have thought that sometime in the last week he may have asked the chairman of office what support we had.

I do admit I am overdoing the petty comments but it is fun.

On a serious note, does anybody know how it works with all ticket cup ties and non attendance. If the game doesn’t go ahead tomorrow, I presume people who can’t attend mid-week can get there money back if they apply before kick-off. If you don’t bother to get your refund would it be counted as part of the crowd or would they only go on numbers actually going through the gate?

40 minutes ago, PanamaSaint said:

because Albion rovers asked 

I am meant to bring a garden spade on the train and take it to the game ?

because Albion rovers asked !

am sure the cop force wouldnae be too happy at a 1000 folk turning up with a spade each.

sometimes John I believe your on drugs.find a job mate

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 5:58 PM, ejksjfc said:

Please excuse my stupidity here but are the tickets for the stand or the terracing ( or just anywhere like at Brechin) ?

It now says on the OS that the ticket is for either the stand or terracing. First come first served for the stand.