Scottish cup 4th round draw Monday 4.45

Cagey

23 minutes ago, rickardo said:

Well your in the nice heat of Panama whilst we’re freezing our ball bags off , but on the plus side we’re on the 10.15 choo choo to Glesgae the morrow with a carry oot game on or no. COYS .

I will be there in spirit. Last time I was at Cliftonhill, slf had hair and was a virgin. How times have moved on.

Edited by PanamaSaint

1 hour ago, MySpazz said:

You can have my ticket on the 7.30 to Glasgow......I'm skipping it - would be in Preston before having any idea if it goes ahead or not! 

Cannae take the risk... ;(

Just head through, few of us planning on making a day of it regardless. Will be a good contingent in Coatbridge and/or Glasgow for the day

I'd like to see Kerr given a chance in this, but given we will be playing our 2 less experienced full backs it's doubtful Tommy will go with him.  Whatever team he picks, we should be good enough to progress comfortably here.  Failure to do so will have a lot more to do with attitude than team selection.  Confident though - 2-0 Saints.

Guest ScottMann
9 hours ago, MySpazz said:

You can have my ticket on the 7.30 to Glasgow......I'm skipping it - would be in Preston before having any idea if it goes ahead or not! 

Cannae take the risk... ;(

If it's off you could go to Preston v Birmingham instead.:razz: