Ranger's v st Johnstone 16/12/17

tucker

This result and performance from the team and individuals will hopefully give everyone involved the confidence boost that's needed to turn the corner from the past few months, to get back to the winning ways at the start of the season and make MOH think, do I really want to go back to this sh1t? 

COYS

May I say three things when ones job is at stake its funny how people react ...

Secondly as many have said Macca has to be a sub he's done a great job but needs to be used sparingly

Thirdly to all the amazing fans who's attending well done enjoy your moment in history however to the ones that thought about it and decided naaaaa i feel sorry for you all

The only reason Macca wasn't playing was because he can't do 2 games in 4 days.

Let's just go with this team against Hearts next Saturday.

That was magnificent. First time I've seen us beat them there. To the couple of hundred Saints fans that went along, enjoy-  we deserve it!!

Great character to lose an early goal away to a team going well in front of 45000 and get back into it.

Thoroughly deserved on that second half. Tactically excellent.

Chris Millar was the best player on that park. He ran the midfield and looked class. Scougall central behind the striker worked a treat, gets him far more involved.

The back 4 was excellent, especially Ando and Joe who were rocks. Liam had a good game, and Denny did a good job. To be fair though, every Saints player did their bit in a great team performance.

Delighted for Denny and Cummins getting on the scoresheet today, as both have taken a fair bit of stick recently.

And finally well done Tommy Wright, got it bang on today.

Guest ScottMann

So that's us BACK UP into 6th place a point above magnificent start Motherwell and six points behind fourth placed Hibs with a game in hand, who we also cuffed recently. I could get used to this relegation stuff.