Heart's v St Johnstone 03/02/18

tucker

Thought I would start this thread, always put on good performance against hearts hopefully a few changes from the partick game, would play Liam at left back if tanser not fit my team COYS

Mannus

Comrie.   Joe.  Kerr.    Tanser/Craig

Scougall.  Muzz midge.  Willock

Kane.       Johnson

Mannus

Comrie Shaughnessy Gordon Tanser

Willock  Davidson

Wotherspoon Scougall Craig

Kane

Something like that if Tanser is fit, although I can't see Craig in an advanced left position. Maybe Spoony on the left and Alston on the right.

46 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Mannus

Comrie Shaughnessy Gordon Tanser

Willock  Davidson

Wotherspoon Scougall Craig

Kane

Something like that if Tanser is fit, although I can't see Craig in an advanced left position. Maybe Spoony on the left and Alston on the right.

This.

1 hour ago, SaintJet said:

I don't see Wotherspoon getting a start after last weeks performance; seriously, he's as slow as a week in the jail. Smashing player but he needs to be used as an impact sub.

Manus

Comrie  - Joe - Gordon - Tanser

Alston  Willock Muzz Scougall

Denny   Kane

Agree re Wotherspoon. Is Clark definitely out ?.

Mannus

Joe-Gordon-Kerr-Tanser

Millar-Davidson-Willock

Spoony-Scougall

Kane

Pack the centre of midfield, make it hard to break us down and give Spoony and Scougall a little freedom to roam at points. As much as I'd like to see us go away and play free flowing football, I'd like to see us give Gordon and Kerr a wee run and in turn protect them with some experience infront of them. Joe's throws from right back can be a big threat for us. Spoony is very fortunate to be in my side, but Alston has been poor and Williams is not ready yet? Let's make Hearts work hard for everything. Use Kane's confidence and his movement to pressure there defence. When in a run like we are energy is vitally important. The players have to fight as hard as they can and results will turn for this group of players.