Celtic v St Johnstone 18/02/18 3pm

tucker

Hope he does us proud on Sunday, I’m sure he’ll try his best,all I expect, some of our so called supporters should probably stop pretending they’re supporters,as theyre almost wishing defeats on us,so they can say I told you so! I’m going,and will suppport my team to the hilt,,come what may, WAP is a shadow of what it was,because of opinionated arseholes that think they know football,and have never played the game at any level,before someone asks my level,I lost a cup final to a team that won a European trophy,but even Radford won’t be able to identify me. COYS 

26 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Hope he does us proud on Sunday, I’m sure he’ll try his best,all I expect, some of our so called supporters should probably stop pretending they’re supporters,as theyre almost wishing defeats on us,so they can say I told you so! I’m going,and will suppport my team to the hilt,,come what may, WAP is a shadow of what it was,because of opinionated arseholes that think they know football,and have never played the game at any level,before someone asks my level,I lost a cup final to a team that won a European trophy,but even Radford won’t be able to identify me. COYS 

Well said.

have a Braw time .

1 hour ago, dave mc said:

Bar Fitba disnnae count. ;)

12 hours ago, dave mc said:

You're Dave from Glenrothes, everyone kens that.

1 hour ago, dave mc said:

We’re crying out for pace, and creativity, his game is based on that according to the Fulham fans 

I hope you are right. I am worried that he had injuries & only joined us last week but we are due a break so hopefully he lives up to his billing.