Youth Academy News

Sevco zombie

On 3/5/2019 at 1:29 PM, sevcozombie2 said:

the u18s travel to dingwall this Friday to face Ross county with a 2pm KO .

saints won today 4 - 2 ,a few 16 year olds  played as well ,highlights of the game an overhead goal from Jordan boag ,two great strikes from john Robertson  and marky Munro scoring his   first goal for the club.

mini zombie has had a really good season and started his first reserve game  against Dundee united ,as off yet we have no idea what is happening for next season and hes out of contract then as well ,hopefully he will be offered a new contract to continue his apprenticeship as he really enjoys it and plus he is and always has been a saints fan 

• 4 weeks later...

Saints 6 Fife elite 0 what a performance honestly the best I've seen all season, last time we played them saints got pumped 7 0. From back to front they out performed Fife, who are a good side, some of the goals were like watching man City, the link up play and movement from olly Hamilton, Kyle green and Jordan Northcott was amazing, the younger ones were very good as well, and they played in the new strip for only the second time this season, must admit I do like the away strip 

1 hour ago, sevcozombie2 said:

Saints 6 Fife elite 0 what a performance honestly the best I've seen all season, last time we played them saints got pumped 7 0. From back to front they out performed Fife, who are a good side, some of the goals were like watching man City, the link up play and movement from olly Hamilton, Kyle green and Jordan Northcott was amazing, the younger ones were very good as well, and they played in the new strip for only the second time this season, must admit I do like the away strip 

Quite a turnaround.  Well done.

• 2 weeks later...

Well today saw my lad play his last ever game for saints in a 4 4 draw against St mirren,  a young lad scored one John Robertson scored 2 and my lad scored a topbin screamer from 25 yards and set up Johns second with a minute left with some great skill in the box and a lay of to John, the journey has been fun but its now over, I'm not going to give the full story of what's happened this season but a complaint was made by myself as my conscious wouldn't allow me to let it to the young boys for next season, but I received no response from saints, thanks to all who engaged with me over the course of my time on here and the ones that listened to my point of view as an outsider looking in, and didn't abuse me for doing it, Ps number 49 tomorrow for saints one for the future 

4 minutes ago, sevcozombie2 said:

Well today saw my lad play his last ever game for saints in a 4 4 draw against St mirren,  a young lad scored one John Robertson scored 2 and my lad scored a topbin screamer from 25 yards and set up Johns second with a minute left with some great skill in the box and a lay of to John, the journey has been fun but its now over, I'm not going to give the full story of what's happened this season but a complaint was made by myself as my conscious wouldn't allow me to let it to the young boys for next season, but I received no response from saints, thanks to all who engaged with me over the course of my time on here and the ones that listened to my point of view as an outsider looking in, and didn't abuse me for doing it, Ps number 49 tomorrow for saints one for the future 

Good luck to your young lad

Keep us posted. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, mainstand said:

when they said that Hibs had raided the clubs then I would have thought that meant he was not released. 

:laugh: Jack asked to be released at Xmas because he could not get any starts, he was released from hibs start of last season hense why he came to saints, he is under 18 Scotland schoolboys captain aswell, ull ask why then did saints let him go, if u ever saw him play ud know why but football ball always baffles us in Scotland