Dundee v Saints

39 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

He's still sticking to his story, " the video can show you what you want, but there was no slap, punch or nothing like that".

Waste of time then, if video evidence is not taken into account.

That'll be the Sportscene analysts out of a job.:wink:

So how do they ban Zander if they dint look at video. 

1 hour ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

Should never admit anything until the evidence is beyond doubt

well that's what my dodgy pal says.

If Zander did not admit it then his ban when found guilty would have been 4 games. 

Still irks me that a player cannot participate in any way while banned but a manager can sit in the stand and communicate with his management team left in the dugout area.

20 minutes ago, ScottMann said:

The ex-Rangers player has had his touchline ban inexplicably reduced to one match.

And their appeal fee back.

CO must have given in after 5 hour session.

Knew it would be cut as the guy is a big name with what used to be a big club.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

Amazing they spent five hours on that. What a waste of time.

No wonder fans consider there to be a conspiracy in Scottish football. How anyone can hand out a 2 match ban to the person assaulted and reduce the ban to the offender beggars belief.

Oh well, this will add more spice to the match on Saturday. I'd like to see St. Johnsone talk this game up and try and get another decent showing of the fans up to Dens.

4 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

No wonder fans consider there to be a conspiracy in Scottish football. How anyone can hand out a 2 match ban to the person assaulted and reduce the ban to the offender beggars belief.

Oh well, this will add more spice to the match on Saturday. I'd like to see St. Johnsone talk this game up and try and get another decent showing of the fans up to Dens.

Astonishing but that only adds to the conspiracy theory.

Presume it was a different panel that heard his appeal! (Only guessing)I 

If Zander and the wee shits hearing had been heard by the same panel, both sides of the story would be available to the panel, not a one sided " I done nothing therefore I should escape punishment" version.