Season Tickets 2018-2019

Havana Saint

13 hours ago, TheMarkChristie said:

I like what Falkirk do 

Falkirk fans are mutants and radioactive due to living near to Grangemouth.they have a 3 sided ground and a plastic pitch.i believe they get there season tickets by way of a doctors prescription.

Arabs have a counter on their site showing live sales of tickets.

We will be lucky if we are told how many were sold. Probably too embarrassed to give out the information due to lack of publicity & the lateness of them going on sale.

Any news on the new strip by the way ?.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Arabs have a counter on their site showing live sales of tickets.

We will be lucky if we are told how many were sold. Probably too embarrassed to give out the information due to lack of publicity & the lateness of them going on sale.

Any news on the new strip by the way ?.

The strip will be announced and go on sale this week.. they announced that last week.

As for season ticket sales suspect it will be the same 2 to 2and a half k

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, ejksjfc said:

I have a friend who is a Plymouth Argyll fan they apparently have quite a few who have still not received their STs yet, they have to pay at the gate and claim a refund when there season book arrives. So perhaps we are not that bad after all.

I don’t think another club’s ineptitude makes our shambolic PR any better. 

6 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Less than 2000 season ticket sales would be embarrassing. 

Two factors:

A lethargic and indifferent support in Perth and a pathetic marketing campaign.

Indifference is poisonous.

It all stems from the club though. A positive and proactive marketing campaign can work wonders, but it has to be a year round thing. 

To be advertising season tickets on social media at the bottom of two long winded paragraphs rattling on about “a decade of achievement” is just bizarre.  

Most folk will have given up reading by the time they get to the season ticket part. 

Adverts should be short and snappy, and preferably run for 3-4 months, not 3-4 weeks. 

Guest ScottMann
13 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Less than 2000 season ticket sales would be embarrassing. 

Two factors:

A lethargic and indifferent support in Perth and a pathetic marketing campaign.

Indifference is poisonous.

I'd add in a few more such as home performances, games being moved for reasons such as TV and opposition Euro matches, costs and  2018 life in general. The days of fans blindly paying up and going to every game have gone for numerous reasons. When there are more reasons not to buy the chances of at least one element affecting a potential buyer obviously increases. I really don't think we'd sell an extra 1000 season tickets just because they were on sale 6 weeks earlier.

3 hours ago, ScottMann said:

The days of fans blindly paying up and going to every game have gone for numerous reasons.

Thats me this season for home games, not getting my season tic.  I have not went to away games the last few seasons.  Decided to pick and choose my games home and away this season ahead.  

Last seasons home viewing was for the purest, at times I was thinking 'I've got other things I could be doing' for the first time ever. 

Score goals and win, play to entertain, that's all I expect.  Can take the tough with the good - but feel we are better away from home.