Chris Millar Testimonial

Jad

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Adults £15 concessions £5.

Not quite correct Cagey. pal.. 

the prices are £15 for adults, U16s £5 and U5s - free.  there are no concessions for adults...

Hope this clarifies  the  entry costs and I hope as many of us as possible make the game on Sunday to show our support for  another of our cup winning legends..

3 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Not quite correct Cagey. pal.. 

the prices are £15 for adults, U16s £5 and U5s - free.  there are no concessions for adults...

Hope this clarifies  the  entry costs and I hope as many of us as possible make the game on Sunday to show our support for  another of our cup winning legends..

I saw that on newsfeed from Record. No surprise it is wrong then.

1 hour ago, Templar Saint said:

What stands are  open for this match?

Do not see any info anywhere to inform fans...........bring back Ross!!

Yeah, says on OS that Saints lead the way with software for partially sited etc.

Pity there is no information on there to listen to.

Edited by Cagey

9 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Yeah, says on OS that Saints lead the way with software for partially sited etc.

Pity there is no information on there to listen to.

Or even "sighted" Cagey.

While the club are to be highly commended for this initiative (well done), they should now focus on giving info. to the rest of the supporters.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

No bother. Question of my onlwn now though, is the Muirton Suite open before the match? 

Do not know for sure but would imagine it would be as it would be a good income stream with both Saints and Aberdeen supporters using it.

SLO comment on twitter - Muirton suit open from 12 noon to both sets of supporters.

Edited by Templar Saint

12 minutes ago, Templar Saint said:

Do not know for sure but would imagine it would be as it would be a good income stream with both Saints and Aberdeen supporters using it.

SLO comment on twitter - Muirton suit open from 12 noon to both sets of supporters.

Perfect, cheers. 

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

Not much of a testimonial. Midge kicking of & playing the last few minutes. So just a Saints v Aberdeen friendly.

Not sure whether to go.

Was it last year we played Aberdeen in a friendly at Brechin. 90 mins of my life I will never get back. 

Not going as I don't believe in testimonials but always grateful to Midge for all his efforts and wishing him well for the future.