Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ScottMann

Going by the thread on P&B it's not Macron after all. It's an Australian company called BLK who are seemingly well known in the rugby world. Hartlepool seems to be their only British football team. Echos when we linked up with the well known cricket kit company, Surridge. 

2 hours ago, ScottMann said:

Going by the thread on P&B it's not Macron after all. It's an Australian company called BLK who are seemingly well known in the rugby world. Hartlepool seems to be their only British football team. Echos when we linked up with the well known cricket kit company, Surridge. 

I did hear this story laast week.

I would say give them a chance and wait and see what the kit looks like. The Hartlepool strips were a great success.  

Let's face it does not matter what the strips look like they won't please everyone. 

Guest ScottMann
1 hour ago, mainstand said:

I did hear this story laast week.

I would say give them a chance and wait and see what the kit looks like. The Hartlepool strips were a great success.  

Let's face it does not matter what the strips look like they won't please everyone. 

I'll always give a chance. The Hartlepool strips were decent. They don't seem to do plain though! There's a decent shade of royal blue in some of their kit so fingers crossed they'll at least get that right.

Guest ScottMann
3 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Wrong shade of blue tbh, we ain't Dundee or Sevco.

That's royal blue, our colour, the right colour, not the washed out rubbish we've been served up recently. Sevco have white shorts so better ditch them. It's nothing like Dundee's navy blue and they actually have an excellent new strip.

5 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Wrong shade of blue tbh, we ain't Dundee or Sevco.

Sevco and Dundee wear completely different shades of blue. I'd say Saints blue is pretty much the same as Sevco blue.

I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of different shades of blue in the shirt (royal blue and lighter blue stripes, for example). Or a blue version of what Plymouth Argyle have just announced for next season would be excellent...

plymouth_argyle_18_19_puma_home_kit.jpg