Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

3 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Guess I am going to have to go through paypal to get my money back, not replying to emails and getting no answer on that phone number. 

Assume the number others used was 03455 578 465?

Yep - I got a message saying their message box was full and couldn't leave a message, and getting no reply to emails. I did manage to speak to a lady a few weeks back, but she was absolutely useless and couldn't give a shit.

Edited by Nelly78

49 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Those of you who are having problems getting the BLK stuff you've paid for - just wondering if any of you have told the club/SLO about this?

I thought it would be easier to get a reply from the company than the club :laugh:

More seriously I didn't know if they club would be able to help as it sounds like the company I gave my money to aren't really connected to BLK who the club were dealing with.

8 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I thought it would be easier to get a reply from the company than the club :laugh:

More seriously I didn't know if they club would be able to help as it sounds like the company I gave my money to aren't really connected to BLK who the club were dealing with.

The club deals with the same company. They had the rights to sell blk in Europe. 

On 4/10/2019 at 11:30 AM, garydavidson said:

Cheers, have sent an email off to the SLO to see if they can help before I go through paypal.

I have the finance director's email and one of the main guy's number. PM if you want them.

To get my money back I had to enlist a lawyer - money arrived 17 hours later from Dubai via Isle of Man. 

Edited by MySpazz

3 hours ago, sasha said:

So in reality TTL/Joma were not a bad company then?

The penny pinching has finally backfired.

You're coming across as a bitter fanny, again. Saints do what's right for Saints sasha, we're fans we want the club to survive, if that means getting rid of a few laddies who we deem not good enough you'll just need to live with that, we're not bitter, neither should you be.

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch

6 hours ago, sasha said:

So in reality TTL/Joma were not a bad company then?

The penny pinching has finally backfired.

Hardly penny pinching. Company come in who are trying to make their way in football in Scotland offering you significantly more than current provider and you go with them simple.

You also have to remember joma and ttl are different companies. Joma kit is good. TTL are simply the go between. 

Could see us going back to Joma but I would see a different copy other than TTL. 

9 hours ago, mainstand said:

Hardly penny pinching. Company come in who are trying to make their way in football in Scotland offering you significantly more than current provider and you go with them simple.

You also have to remember joma and ttl are different companies. Joma kit is good. TTL are simply the go between. 

Could see us going back to Joma but I would see a different copy other than TTL. 

Kit suppliers are ten a penny. BLK/Ru Active are just like TTL, go betweens, which is also how Nike do it, Adidas, Puma.... clubs of our size won't get a custom kit on a direct basis, because we are too wee. BLK IMHO are really good kits, the quality of the fabric is decent, and while it's a new style, I am also in favour of printing the detail (so no plastic/ transfers).

Hummel have entered the UK market again. They could give it a go.  Errea likewise. Loads of companies out there. 

BLK are just a bit dodgy at the business level. Joma/TTL were/are really straight edged, serious weegies! 

7 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Kit suppliers are ten a penny. BLK/Ru Active are just like TTL, go betweens, which is also how Nike do it, Adidas, Puma.... clubs of our size won't get a custom kit on a direct basis, because we are too wee. BLK IMHO are really good kits, the quality of the fabric is decent, and while it's a new style, I am also in favour of printing the detail (so no plastic/ transfers).

Hummel have entered the UK market again. They could give it a go.  Errea likewise. Loads of companies out there. 

BLK are just a bit dodgy at the business level. Joma/TTL were/are really straight edged, serious weegies! 

As far as Joma are concerned you have several companies doing the same as TTL now. Football Nation, PSL, Direct Soccer are all big Joma suppliers.

Not sure but are ST Mirren not dealing with Joma direct? Deffo not TTL that they are through.  

On 4/9/2019 at 12:41 PM, Nelly78 said:

Yep - I got a message saying their message box was full and couldn't leave a message, and getting no reply to emails. I did manage to speak to a lady a few weeks back, but she was absolutely useless and couldn't give a shit.

Did you ever get anywhere?

The email address is now disabled and the number isn't going anywhere.

Got a reply from Bev the SLO who had been in touch with BLK International for me.  BLK informed me to request a refund via PayPal as RU-Active haven't fulfilled my order.

There really is no excuse for not sorting out next years kit in time for school holidays. We know what league we will be in, we know sponsor, ok, we need new kit, but surely club have something agreed, so will we see the incompetence of saints commercial side strike again or will we get a surprise and they will be on the ball?

Really liked the blue top, white shorts and white socks combo from this year, so would like the same again for next. 

10 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

so will we see the incompetence of saints commercial side strike again or will we get a surprise and they will be on the ball?

I don't think anyone new has joined that side of the club so I would guess it will be the same as usual: months of complaints about the strip not being out and then month of complaints that the kit is crap :laugh:

On 4/15/2019 at 12:54 PM, garydavidson said:

Did you ever get anywhere?

The email address is now disabled and the number isn't going anywhere.

Got a reply from Bev the SLO who had been in touch with BLK International for me.  BLK informed me to request a refund via PayPal as RU-Active haven't fulfilled my order.

Nope, heard nothing. Sent them an email to say I was going to ask my bank to refund the credit card payment in full, due to misrepresentation of goods, in the hope that would solicit a response. Still silence. Looks like I'll have to go ahead with my threat!

31 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

Nope, heard nothing. Sent them an email to say I was going to ask my bank to refund the credit card payment in full, due to misrepresentation of goods, in the hope that would solicit a response. Still silence. Looks like I'll have to go ahead with my threat!

Yeah that email address has now been disabled so best get onto your bank. 

On 4/16/2019 at 10:39 PM, TheYellowBox said:

There really is no excuse for not sorting out next years kit in time for school holidays. We know what league we will be in, we know sponsor, ok, we need new kit, but surely club have something agreed, so will we see the incompetence of saints commercial side strike again or will we get a surprise and they will be on the ball?

Really liked the blue top, white shorts and white socks combo from this year, so would like the same again for next. 

Worth mentioning that we didn't even have the right socks for the team in time for the Betfred Cup games at the start of this season...

On 4/16/2019 at 10:39 PM, TheYellowBox said:

incompetence of saints commercial side strike 

Bit harsh when the company they have used has gone into liquidation, and started up again as a new company, with new stock, not even BLK.

Saints have been caught up in some shower's BS.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Worth mentioning that we didn't even have the right socks for the team in time for the Betfred Cup games at the start of this season...

They did encounter a lot of problems at the start of the season and from what I heard the kitman had a helluva problem getting all the kit for the players sorted, in time for the matches and the training commencing.