Dundee F.C. v St. Johnstone F.C. Saturday 21st. April 2018

HOODLUM65

There seems to be real apathy towards this game; shame, we usually take a decent crowd through to Dens. Dundee have loads to play for and will be up for a real fight and after the last doing we gave them they will will fired up. I hope Tommy is still pi**ed off about Zandergate and has the lads ready to put up a good performance. 

Mannus

Joe Kerr Ando

Foster Spoony Liam Willock Tanser

Williams  McLean

16 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

There seems to be real apathy towards this game; shame, we usually take a decent crowd through to Dens. Dundee have loads to play for and will be up for a real fight and after the last doing we gave them they will will fired up. I hope Tommy is still pi**ed off about Zandergate and has the lads ready to put up a good performance. 

Mannus

Joe Kerr Ando

Foster Spoony Liam Willock Tanser

Williams  McLean

What!!!

No Midge?

On 19/04/2018 at 12:56 AM, oswaldinho199 said:

Mannus

Joe Kerr ando

Foster spoony midge Liam tanser

Williams

Macca

Of the Team that started in the last game between the sides, Alston, Davidson, Kane are definite Non-starters, with sub Johnstone having had a cartlidge op., leaves us short on (attacking) options.

Bench -Zander , Watson , Gordon , McClean , Willock , Comrie (if fit).

Space for one or possibly two of the young guys to make the bench.

Likely names, McCann, Docherty, Robertson.

In response to being asked if he intends to speak to Tommy Wright about their touch line bust-up, Dundee Boss, Neil McCann said “Absolutely not. I have no intention of speaking to that man at all. He’s not welcome around here. I’ve read his comments, so no.”

Oh dear, if that doesn't stir up the fans nothing will. 

20 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

In response to being asked if he intends to speak to Tommy Wright about their touch line bust-up, Dundee Boss, Neil McCann said “Absolutely not. I have no intention of speaking to that man at all. He’s not welcome around here. I’ve read his comments, so no.”

856CCDCD-C1DA-4EEE-8E66-B50431771B50.jpeg

38 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Tommy had said this the other day:

Sounds like Tommy will have to take his own wine to drink post-match.

Edited by garydavidson