Dundee F.C. v St. Johnstone F.C. Saturday 21st. April 2018

HOODLUM65

15 minutes ago, Radford 72 said:

Strange criticism of Clark, who I thought was assured throughout, although he was virtually a spectator in the first half after the first 46 seconds. What he does have over Mannus is he's more prepared to start attacks with quick distribution. It doesn't always work but, like his kicking itself at times, it can be a weapon.

Thought there were also positives to take out of performances of Willock, Millar and at times Williams and Kerr. Great to get to celebrate a MacLean goal at least one more time.

Thought Foster, not for the first time, was disappointing and hope next season will resemble his first more than this. I'm far from sold on Comrie and would even contemplate looking at Watson again over the last four matches. He'd help us at defending set plays too.

Can't be too down on a depleted team who IMO, were the better side for long spells yesterday.

Thought Zander was fine yesterday. First goal was a bit of a fluke and the 2nd was down to poor defending.

Tanser was poor though and with Williams fading and a slower strikeforce we struggled late on - Macca's goal was great though. As for Foster he looked badly lacking in match sharpness - neither him nor Tanser really seemed  to be able to take on their opponent and that took away a lot of the advantage of the 3-5-2.

17 hours ago, St Mikey said:

Utter pish again. 

Glad I can’t make many away games. 

Looking at the line up, whatever way you dress it up it was a 5-4-1 formation. 

Fron 4-0 to 2-1 defeat in a matter of weeks. 

Chances of being dragged into that playoff spot?? L o l

We won't be in the play-off spot.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Let me assure anyone who weren't at the game yesterday that Saints were excellent and missed out having a dominating forward.

Our support was brilliant and we were unlucky not to get a win never mind a draw. I was with colleagues from work after the game- big

Dee fans and the relief was palpable. 

I liked Willock a lot and hope we can negotiate him staying for another year which would be a great deal for us and him.

On 22/04/2018 at 8:10 PM, SaintJet said:

Let me assure anyone who weren't at the game yesterday that Saints were excellent and missed out having a dominating forward.

Our support was brilliant and we were unlucky not to get a win never mind a draw. I was with colleagues from work after the game- big

Dee fans and the relief was palpable. 

I liked Willock a lot and hope we can negotiate him staying for another year which would be a great deal for us and him.

I agree with you .! especially first half.! travesty to lose this game.! Two avoidable free kicks badly defended sunk us.! not for the first time this season.!