My Spazz

Sleepless

St Paddy

Melbourne

Babychunder

John W

Cleveland 

Sixties

Have all said they are up for sponcoring midges testimonial ball, we have 2 confirmed pledges of £ 215.

That leaves the other 6 left to pay £ 31each are you all in agreement, i am away from 22 nd May to 5 th June, if you are in please pm MySpazz 

Time is against us and we must have a agreement, to allow Ghostie time to find someone else. 

Edited by sixties saintee

On 5/4/2018 at 3:58 PM, MySpazz said:

£400 TOTAL COST

(£15) @john.w

(£50) @babychunder

SUB-TOTAL: £335.00 to be divided in equal parts by Exiles 

@Cleveland-Saint @MySpazz @sleepless @st paddy @Melbourne Saint @sixties saintee @The Inspiration - Who have I missed?

-------------------- @HelsinkiSaintee @Havana Saint @byebyedundee you guys on-board. 

Me. Not such a  frequent visitor these days but, better late than never. 

Hi Guys

@john.w

@babychunder

@MySpazz @sleepless @st paddy @Melbourne Saint @sixties saintee @The Inspiration  

-------------------- @HelsinkiSaintee @Havana Saint @byebyedundee 

Thanks to the three of you have pinged money via Paypal to me. 

Can you others PM me or Sixties for the email to send money to.

We are doing ball and back of shirt.

1 hour ago, MySpazz said:

Hi Guys

@john.w

@babychunder

@MySpazz @sleepless @st paddy @Melbourne Saint @sixties saintee @The Inspiration  

-------------------- @HelsinkiSaintee @Havana Saint @byebyedundee 

Thanks to the three of you have pinged money via Paypal to me. 

Can you others PM me or Sixties for the email to send money to.

We are doing ball and back of shirt.

Hi mate I just sent the money through my sons PayPal account his names Jordan

cheers John

BALL SPONSORSHIP & BACK OF SHIRT "SAINTS EXILES"

Confirming five contributions (won't post people's names but you know who you are)

R Mc  
DW
MT
JW
JC

---------------------------- EXILES :arrow: @sleepless @st paddy @Melbourne Saint @sixties saintee @The Inspiration  @HelsinkiSaintee @Havana Saint @byebyedundee   :arrow: Any of you guys in? PM for details.

3 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

I have Pmed  MySpazz with finer points of sponsorship deal and  some details of what I have  now got..

Just sent them on to @sixties saintee 

In summary:

- There will be a 1/4 page in the programme for a memorial to Surrey (was it?), Athens, Singapore, PanamaSaint
- There will be a captains armband with "CAPTAIN MARNOCH" sponsored on it
- There will be a matchball -signed by Miller - this will be raffled amoung those who have contributed. So if you contributed £22.50, that is one entry, if you contributed say £50 that is 2 entries, then above £100 are £20 an entry (e.g £200 = 20 entries).
- There will be a free programme for every contributor who wants one (I will personally cover the cost of having these shipped to you)

• We need someone to write a memorial for John.
  • We need more contributions to reach £500.00

Notes:
The day is about Chris Millar but it's a loss to the forum when such an active member should leave us so soon. We can support Chris and celebrate raconteur Captain Marnoch.  I hope everyone is okay with what's outlined above, and thank you to Ghostie for arranging, and managing logistics.

If anyone has any comments, ideas or heckling.... mon then!!! :)

I have received the following

RMc £22.50
DW £200.00
MT £50.00
JT £22.50
JC £22.50

Couple have committed    @Melbourne Saint @sixties saintee

- preliminary total £362.50

- The aim is £500.00 - or 7 more exiles to reach the target.

Would love to have you guys involved, it'd take us close to target....and you could win the matchball :)
@sleepless @The Inspiration  @HelsinkiSaintee @Havana Saint  @essexsaint@byebyedundee

ANY OTHER EXILES OUT THERE?

13 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Just sent them on to @sixties saintee 

In summary:

- There will be a 1/4 page in the programme for a memorial to Surrey (was it?), Athens, Singapore, PanamaSaint
- There will be a captains armband with "CAPTAIN MARNOCH" sponsored on it
- There will be a matchball -signed by Miller - this will be raffled amoung those who have contributed. So if you contributed £22.50, that is one entry, if you contributed say £50 that is 2 entries, then above £100 are £20 an entry (e.g £200 = 20 entries).
- There will be a free programme for every contributor who wants one (I will personally cover the cost of having these shipped to you)

• We need someone to write a memorial for John.
  • We need more contributions to reach £500.00

Notes:
The day is about Chris Millar but it's a loss to the forum when such an active member should leave us so soon. We can support Chris and celebrate raconteur Captain Marnoch.  I hope everyone is okay with what's outlined above, and thank you to Ghostie for arranging, and managing logistics.

If anyone has any comments, ideas or heckling.... mon then!!! :)

I have received the following

RMc £22.50
DW £200.00
MT £50.00
JT £22.50
JC £22.50

Couple have committed    @Melbourne Saint @sixties saintee

- preliminary total £362.50

- The aim is £500.00 - or 7 more exiles to reach the target.

Would love to have you guys involved, it'd take us close to target....and you could win the matchball :)
@sleepless @The Inspiration  @HelsinkiSaintee @Havana Saint  @essexsaint@byebyedundee

ANY OTHER EXILES OUT THERE?

Will need a decent photo of pugwash as well, which will sit next to the  text in the programme giving a half page in total..   Deadline for copy for programme 16th June.. but would be better if I have it earlier  just to make sure it all fits and requires no alterations..

1 hour ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Will need a decent photo of pugwash as well, which will sit next to the  text in the programme giving a half page in total..   Deadline for copy for programme 16th June.. but would be better if I have it earlier  just to make sure it all fits and requires no alterations..

Sent you a couple via twitter as I’ve never been able to post photos here,hope they of some use.

50 minutes ago, rickardo said:

Sent you a couple via twitter as I’ve never been able to post photos here,hope they of some use.

Got them Ricky and they are great but am looking for a clearer and either single photo or even a nice  sharp one of him and Joss..