Betfred Cup

jhq

Quick heads up for anyone travelling by train..  Day return to Glasgow QS £16.20

Day return from Glasgow Central  to Dumfries. £19.40   so total = £35.60 buying two  separate tickets

One ticket Perth to Dumfries is coming out at £52.70.. WTF  

Even an advance ticket ( where you must go on the train you book) is £40.40 and this gives you no leeway..

Celtic at Killie on Sunday 23rd so Wednesday night match for saints. 

live tv is a possible. 

If it is not on tv chance for saints to get as much as possible in give Celtic the South and East stands and the end of the main stand and home fans the family stand and the rest of the main stand. 

Edited by mainstand

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

Celtic at Killie on Sunday 23rd so Wednesday night match for saints. 

live tv is a possible. 

If it is not on tv chance for saints to get as much as possible in give Celtic the South and East stands and the end of the main stand and home fans the family stand and the rest of the main stand. 

Having home advantage is all we have, it'd be daft to throw that away by giving them the stadium. Extra £200k be damned, knock Celtic out the cup and you've every chance of winning it. 

If you've any hope of winning a trophy these days, chances are you'll need to beat Celtic at some point. I'd rather face them at McDiarmid than Hampden. 

They're weaker than they've been. 

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Having home advantage is all we have, it'd be daft to throw that away by giving them the stadium. Extra £200k be damned, knock Celtic out the cup and you've every chance of winning it. 

If you've any hope of winning a trophy these days, chances are you'll need to beat Celtic at some point. I'd rather face them at McDiarmid than Hampden. 

They're weaker than they've been. 

I don’t think we have a chance of winning the trophy. I’d be happy with some cash for a midfielder! 

Guest ScottMann

We'd probably have been better at Parkhead given Tommy's record v Rodgers, They've absolutely stuffed us each time at McDiarmid whereas we've caused them problems away. Time for it to change I suppose!