2018/19 friendlies

Cagey

Oban tournament cup sponsored by D&K Lafferty starts at 11am Sat 7th July at Mossfield Stadium and Glencruitten Park. Among teams taking part are Oban Saints, St. Johnstone, H. Accies, Dundee Utd. & junior side St. Anthonys who are replacing Alloa Ath.

On 30/06/2018 at 3:23 PM, Templar Saint said:

Captain Joe bigger this year than last I see.

On the subject of Joe . I assume he will be captain again this season as I can't see anyone else almost guaranteed to play most games as he can play along back 3 or right back.

On 02/07/2018 at 8:58 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Oban tournament cup sponsored by D&K Lafferty starts at 11am Sat 7th July at Mossfield Stadium and Glencruitten Park. Among teams taking part are Oban Saints, St. Johnstone, H. Accies, Dundee Utd. & junior side St. Anthonys who are replacing Alloa Ath.

Official site showing Alloa taking part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ScottMann
7 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Closed door friendly with Hearts on Monday. Hope we don't have anymore red cards.

I assume the game is to give a few fringe players & new keeper a run out.

Or maybe to try out a creative midfielder. :razz:

6 hours ago, Cagey said:

Hearts played yesterday so I think it will be very fringe players.

Was pretty much reserve sides with Hearts having a few fringe players or players who had played in the first team playing. Wee winger was rapid and the sub they brought on looked good. Saints were 1 up and hearts scored from a penalty mid way through second half to level it up.

Didn't see the last 15 mins as the heavens opened and didn't have a jacket so had to shoot. 

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Was pretty much reserve sides with Hearts having a few fringe players or players who had played in the first team playing. Wee winger was rapid and the sub they brought on looked good. Saints were 1 up and hearts scored from a penalty mid way through second half to level it up.

Didn't see the last 15 mins as the heavens opened and didn't have a jacket so had to shoot. 

Wimp :laugh:.

Thanks for that.