2018/19 friendlies

Cagey

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

Was pretty much reserve sides with Hearts having a few fringe players or players who had played in the first team playing. Wee winger was rapid and the sub they brought on looked good. Saints were 1 up and hearts scored from a penalty mid way through second half to level it up.

Didn't see the last 15 mins as the heavens opened and didn't have a jacket so had to shoot. 

Finished 3-1 to Hearts. Guessing Saints maybe brought on a lot of U18s as game wore on? Who got the Saints goal?

2 hours ago, Radford 72 said:

Finished 3-1 to Hearts. Guessing Saints maybe brought on a lot of U18s as game wore on? Who got the Saints goal?

Iam afraid I don't know as I never arrived until half time. 

They had made a good few subs by the time I went so I think it was mainly under 18s by the time they scored.

callum Henry scored ,then got injured second half ,left back went off injured at half time and replaced by an u18 ,saints made 7 changes across the second half ,with Jamie McKenzie  ,Kyle green and olly Hamilton not getting on ,saints had 4 keepers down with Hurst playing second half and the new lad from burnley playing the first half .